Alex Moss

Transfer Rumour Thread Season 2021/22

5 minutes ago, king canary said:

FFS Southwell let us dream

I've just wasted 8 minutes on a highlights reel 😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

I've just wasted 8 minutes on a highlights reel 😂

Might get to see another 8 mins in the Netherlands match at 5!

Re Berghuis - Just like Martinez blatantly did his bit in poaching Emi from us (and incidentally, can’t wait to see Martinez’s reception back at Carrow Rd this autumn!), I wonder if Tim’s currently doing the same with someone in the Dutch squad? You would imagine him having a word in the ear of Berghuis until we dropped that idea and went for De Bruyne instead.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Re Berghuis - Just like Martinez blatantly did his bit in poaching Emi from us (and incidentally, can’t wait to see Martinez’s reception back at Carrow Rd this autumn!), I wonder if Tim’s currently doing the same with someone in the Dutch squad? You would imagine him having a word in the ear of Berghuis until we dropped that idea and went for De Bruyne instead.

As long as Hanley isn't doing the same with Lyndon Dykes.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, king canary said:

As long as Hanley isn't doing the same with Lyndon Dykes.

Ha ha, I hear you KC! Though Billy Gilmour on the other hand...

The club had been talking to Berghuis for a while. Had the Wolfsburg interest not come he was very open to coming. Wages are a big factor for Bundesliga with less tax and points bonuses. 

1 hour ago, Alex Moss said:

If it's Denzel Dumfries, I'd be delighted. If it turned out we sell Aarons, that's the guy to replace him, IMO.

Edited by TheGunnShow

20 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

If it's Denzel Dumfries, I'd be delighted. If it turned out we sell Aarons, that's the guy to replace him, IMO.

Statistically so far the player of the tournament the ITV commentators were saying, Gunny? He’s certainly playing well again today. If he’s not recently signed for a new club, then you’d have to say he’s going to be one of the Euro breakout stars getting courted by some of the big guns once it’s all over?

As for Max, that deal’s kind of got the feel of him going to Man Utd with Brandon Williams coming the other way on loan as part of the agreement? Could see that one playing out, so far looks the most logical I guess.

Edited by Alex Moss

23 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I think he's very much destined for far bigger things than Norwich City. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bethnal Yellow and Green said:

Transfer rumours really don't last long in 2021. I'm now just dreaming that Norwich have moved onto even better targets...

Like De Jong?  He is imperious again today.  Brilliant player.

37 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Statistically so far the player of the tournament the ITV commentators were saying, Gunny? He’s certainly playing well again today. If he’s not recently signed for a new club, then you’d have to say he’s going to be one of the Euro breakout stars getting courted by some of the big guns once it’s all over?

As for Max, that deal’s kind of got the feel of him going to Man Utd with Brandon Williams coming the other way on loan as part of the agreement? Could see that one playing out, so far looks the most logical I guess.

Lot of clubs were looking at him even before the Euros started. Bayern have been tracking him for a while. Which might have an indirect impact on Norwich I guess with that being a club that then won’t come in for Aarons (although I think Bayern’s interest in Aarons died the second they were told the price). 

9 minutes ago, king canary said:

Oh yes?

Would be good news but seems unlikely for it to be done at this stage!

22 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Would be good news but seems unlikely for it to be done at this stage!

The only thing that might offer some hope is the fact they've got their DoF now- he may be keen to bring in players in that position and want to send Skipp out again.

On 21/06/2021 at 16:23, king canary said:

FFS Southwell let us dream

Joe 90 shatters another dream. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

2 hours ago, WD40 said:

246F1520-B324-4FF5-BA37-FB2F6706672B.jpeg

Quite enjoy this approach as it stops the unnecessary daydreaming over players we’re definitely not in for (for me anyway) 

Just now, York Canary said:

Quite enjoy this approach as it stops the unnecessary daydreaming over players we’re definitely not in for (for me anyway) 

Odd that Ma****er, who previously seemed to have an in with Webber, put the Dutch lad out there today only to have it immediately shut down.