Sign in to follow this  
Big A

Fully Fit Squad = Bad Thing?

With all this talk of our squad gradually coming back from injury i believe it could signal the end of Worthy for two reasons1) worthy now has options, and i personally don''t think he has any idea how to rotate/use them.  - How is Leon going to feature?  - where is JJ2 going to play? he looked good up front last week yet Worthy seems intent on pairing two player who just happened to be potent together 3 seasons ago for a different team playing different football!- Mcveigh or Hucks, i don''t know and i''m sure Worthy doesn''t either.- Our midfield 4, what is our strongest combination, i don''t think worthy knows.2) Players will get frustrated.  the likes of Leon etc. will not be happy with a place on the bench, having waited so long to recover from injury.  The spotlight is well and truly on Worthy now.  Lets see if he decides to experiment to find a solution that works or simply keep plodding along  playing the same underachievers game after game with the same underachieving  tactics.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

It cant be any worse than the injured squad.....  christ we are 14th man!!!!

[/quote]

Well said!