He's hardly likely to spend his Summer holidays in a caravan in Cromer when he has roots in Argentina.

Perhaps it's a good sign. He can't sign a contract with Arsenal whilst he's in South America after all.

2 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

He's hardly likely to spend his Summer holidays in a caravan in Cromer when he has roots in Argentina.

Perhaps it's a good sign. He can't sign a contract with Arsenal whilst he's in South America after all.

With a young family Great Yarmouth would offer more than Cromer, North Denes perhaps? 

• Haha 1

Tettey is still around the city despite having a contract for another club, don't be silly.

Probably having a well earned break with his family somewhere nice and private away from privacy invading creeps like you!

46 minutes ago, Citytilidie said:

Has emi left already??? Both cars have disappeared & a family size taxi appeared a few days ago. 

How big is a family size taxi?

Would it hold the royal family?

8 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Does South America not have a fax machine?

3 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Does South America not have a fax machine?

'DocuSign' is best on a laptop these days.

Edited by BroadstairsR

He’s back in Madrid on holiday. Posted on his Instagram the trip. Nothing to see here. 

1 hour ago, Citytilidie said:

Has emi left already??? Both cars have disappeared & a family size taxi appeared a few days ago. 

Did you notice this when you were dipping Emi's dustbins?......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

'DocuSign' is best on a laptop these days.

I absolutely love ‘docusign’! I’ve only recently been exposed to it but it’s saves faffing with editing pdfs...

I need to get out more. 

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

With a young family Great Yarmouth would offer more than Cromer, North Denes perhaps? 

Great Yarmouth is great- Great at somehow making Blackpool look like paradise

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Indeed 😁

Cart Gap got a bit windy for me.

Global cooling caused by all that reluctance to eat beef.

It's a downside even for us greenies. I was there following cows with my fart monitor in the fields of Trouse and consequently abstained from my weekly boiled beef and carrots. There was a price to pay.

3 hours ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Madrid ????? Noooo.Defo signing for Atleti then 😣

If we do sell him I’m desperate it’s to a foreign club - the last thing I want is for him to go to another PL club, them thriving with him, and us paying the punishment for selling him by getting relegated

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

The pavilion was good fun 

I only got as far as the West Runton Inn. Fab pub.

When sober I did manage to cycle along those lovely lanes.

This means nothing, but.....one of my clients is Argentinian, and is a footy nut, I sent her the piccy of Emi, with championship trophy and his national flag wrapped around him, her reply was interesting......."Nowich fans have nothing to fear, Buendia is happy at Norwich and living In Norfolk. His wife is happy too as she is looking forward to raising the children there, "......she provided as little evidence as any other spekkylayshun on here.

I am happy to take her at her word and rest my mind on this subject, until something concrete happens.

I beleive he has been just announced in the Argentina squad for the world cup qualifiers.

• Like 2

Absolutely buzzing he has been called up for Argentina! What a day for the football club and player!

Edited by Dr Greenthumb

Absolutely delighted for Emi, fully deserved. Hope he gets some game time. 

Perhaps as Messi is out of contract he could have a word about the delights of living in Norfolk......