Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Mings gets away with one

17 hours ago, Orly said:

Looked innocent enough first time.  Replay from other angle shows just how far away he was from the ball though. 

Shockingly inconsistent - compare that to Dimi challenge - that could have broken an England players leg on the run up to a major tournament, and the FA officials are okay with it.  Madness

20 years ago, probably not even a free kick,  but judging it by today’s standards how that’s not given as a red is beyond me.

It’s not so much the potential outcome of that “challenge” it’s more about the intent. To be that far away from making contact with the ball shows Mings had no intention of playing it. Sad to say but he’s going to end somebody’s career one day.

On 15/05/2021 at 07:59, Newtopia said:

Shockingly inconsistent - compare that to Dimi challenge - that could have broken an England players leg on the run up to a major tournament, and the FA officials are okay with it.  Madness

Would be interesting to hear what Giannoulis thinks about that alright

It’s the fact when he sees he’s not getting the ball instead of pulling out of the tackle he actually pulls his foot up even higher aiming instead at DCL’s leg.

So I make that Ibrahimovic, Oliveira, DCL... anyone else?

The man should’ve been banned from football after he nearly blinded Oliveira, only a matter of time before he seriously hurts someone.

If anyone thinks what he did to Oliveira was an accident they need to just watch any coming together on a football pitch, surprisingly enough, when you don’t want to plant your foot on someone’s face you can get out of the way of them quite easily...

On 15/05/2021 at 08:10, Coneys Knee said:

20 years ago, probably not even a free kick,  but judging it by today’s standards how that’s not given as a red is beyond me.

It’s not so much the potential outcome of that “challenge” it’s more about the intent. To be that far away from making contact with the ball shows Mings had no intention of playing it. Sad to say but he’s going to end somebody’s career one day.

Blimey what league was that 20 years ago, the Sarajevo Sunday first division?

He's a piece of work with a false online persona. 

He's the sort of player that if you come up against in Sunday league you stay away from. Just not worth it. 

On 15/05/2021 at 08:10, Coneys Knee said:

I think even when I was playing (30 years ago) that would have been a straight red.