Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Mings gets away with one

Anyone watching Villa v Everton? The commentator said "it looks like Mings did that on purpose". I think he did. He's completely nuts and he's going to hurt someone badly one day. 

On a positive note, Ben Godfrey man of the match. 

10 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Anyone watching Villa v Everton? The commentator said "it looks like Mings did that on purpose". I think he did. He's completely nuts and he's going to hurt someone badly one day. 

Proper anger issues. One day he will get caught out . Eddie Howe saw through him and cut him out of a side he was easily good enough to play in despite his injuries . 
It is only a matter of time . 

1 minute ago, KeiranShikari said:

He's an activist and a hero.

Apart from when he's trying to hurt people. GPB has summed him up perfectly. He's dangerous 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I don’t disagree other than the idea that ‘he’s going to hurt someone badly one day’, as I believe he has done twice...largely getting away with it both times.  Even psychos spend the vast majority of the time being ‘good’ people, it doesn’t excuse the bad things.

Optics, they don't want to send off a media darling. Rashford would have to blow up a room full of kids and puppies to get sent off and even then it would go to VAR and MOTD would debate it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Optics, they don't want to send off a media darling. Rashford would have to blow up a room full of kids and puppies to get sent off and even then it would go to VAR and MOTD would debate it.

Only if the kids were getting free school meals

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

How that is not a red yet David Luiz gets sent off for the slight touch a few months back, is beyond ridiculous

Biggest annoyance of the whole VAR thing is the lack of consistency

4 hours ago, BigGrantsTash said:

Didn’t he nearly blind someone stamping on their face once 

Yeah, Oliveira when he was at Reading, stamped on his face. Got away with that as well.

Could use one like that in our midfield - someone who'll leave a mark and act as a minder to our young guns.

56 minutes ago, hogesar said:

What is the point in VAR?!

E1ShafKWUAccNys.jpg

Is it just me or does VAR seeming to be getting a bit soft, probably because the number of red cards that have been overturned 

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Blatantly going to end up serving a 25 stretch for a road rage killing one day. 

Don't worry though- He's played for England and uh, says nice things to some urban yoof from time to time so he's a good guy, really 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Looked innocent enough first time.  Replay from other angle shows just how far away he was from the ball though. 

10 minutes ago, Orly said:

Looked innocent enough first time.  Replay from other angle shows just how far away he was from the ball though. 

Thanks for posting the video, it looks a hundred per cent deliberate from the master of filth. 

How can you keep picking on him. Not once have I ever seen him commit the heinous crime of pulling his shirt off or kicking the ball away. These are the things that will drive the fans away.

19 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

More evidence for the prosecution. 

Thing about that stamp is it's pretty clever- He see's that the ball is going past, quickly looks down to where the player is so he knows where to stomp and then pretends he's going after the ball so he can get away with it.. What a right royal ****

17 hours ago, Orly said:

Have to say I can't see how that's not a red. Even if its without any intention to hurt, you get a red if you slide on the floor with studs slightly up, why not when your studs are  clearly coming down towards a player. There's no intention to kick the ball at all.

• Like 2