Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Rays Funds for the CSF PUPs Euro 2021 Special! DRAW DETAILS!

Greetings PUPs! Kathy here masquerading as Nutty!

The domestic season is over and what a season it's been?  City will be playing in one of the tops leagues in the world next season which is very exciting. It's just a shame we haven't been able to be there in person. Hopefully if things go well Carrow Rd will be full and rocking for the opening game of next season.

Like the team, the PUPs have been just fantastic so give yourselves a big pat on the back or sew a star on your shirts 😉.

Football doesn't stop however, and we PUPs have Euro 2021 to look forward to. The tournament starts in Mid-June and runs through until the middle of July. As in previous summers Eddie and I have come up with a sweepstake for you all to enjoy, with the proceeds going to Nutty's pot in Wooster’s memory, so no beach for the PUPs just yet I'm afraid.

Not only have we got England to follow, but with our multinational team, there will be other sides to keep an eye on. Scotland, Holland, Finland and Greece will probably field Canaries, and if Germany, Denmark and Wales  have got any sense, they will too!

As usual I will be buying a ticket for Sarcoma UK in memory of Michelle so that leaves 23 tickets up for grabs. Each ticket will be £10 and the money will be split between Nutty's pot and prizes - £100 for the pot and £140 cash prizes. Eddie and I thought we’d connect this to Wooster's memory and add the money on to his part of Ray's honours board.

This time thanks to the generosity of Emma at the CSF and Stephen Graham at the football club, we have some exciting extra prizes. The tickets will probably go very quickly so it will be first come first served, one per person. You can pay Nutty by the usual method and as soon as he receives it, you are in. When they're gone they're gone.

There is no third-place play off this year so the prizes will be:

Winner:  £100

Runner up: £40

Losing semi-finalist 1: Stadium tour

Losing semi-finalist 2: Stadium tour

First penalty: Bottle of wine*

First red: Bottle of wine*

First yellow: NCFC pennant courtesy of Emma

First team out on pens: NCFC goodie bag courtesy Emma

With luck, if the government's roadmap goes to plan, Emma will make the draw at the Nest in early June with as many PUPs as possible there in person. We can even video it and put it on here. Watch this space for further details.

Plenty to look forward to.

OTBC - Kathy

* If the winners don’t drink wine and would prefer something else let us know.

Edited by Kathy

Brilliant. And thank you again for the Sarcoma ticket. I'm in, and a tenner is winging its way to Nutty as we speak. 

• Thanks 1

I love a football sweepstake with England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 involved , so I’m in Kathy ! 
Nutty dear boy  , £10 incoming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Norfolk Dan said:

Remind me of the PayPal email please. 

canaryeddie@aol.com

10 hours ago, Diesel Doris said:

I'll  send Eddie a tenner, Kathy. BTW congratulations on your fantastic victories at the weekend🎉🎉🎉

Hang on a minute Doris as the old bird from Reepham told me yesterday when i made reference to the subject on the PUPs thread that it was last season now.

58 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hang on a minute Doris as the old bird from Reepham told me yesterday when i made reference to the subject on the PUPs thread that it was last season now.

8.30am! Missus kick you out of bed?

14 minutes ago, raunds canary said:

Id like to be in but no PayPal account.  Any suggestions please . Cheers 

Check your PMs 🙃

Brilliant response thanks PUPs. Half of them have gone already. You're the best!

Just now, Felixfan said:

I have sent Nutty £10 by credit transfer in case there are any tickets left.

Yes thanks Felix. You’re in 😊

If there’s still two left, could I grab a couple - one for me and one for MMMK.

£20 over to Eddie now - and if they’ve all gone that can just be a donation to the pot!

Thanks for organising this @Kathy , @nutty nigel and the CSF team ☺️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi kathy

ill have 2 teams if there are any left

one for myself and one for our son Ryan 

thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gregt said:

Hi kathy

ill have 2 teams if there are any left

one for myself and one for our son Ryan 

thank you

Yes, you're both in. Thanks for your support.

FAO @raunds canary and @Norfolk Dan

Hi both. Just to let you know there are just 3 tickets left and as we are letting people have them on a first pay first served basis you need to get your payments to Nutty. We cant keep them otherwise, sorry.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kathy said:

FAO @raunds canary and @Norfolk Dan

Hi both. Just to let you know there are just 3 tickets left and as we are letting people have them on a first pay first served basis you need to get your payments to Nutty. We cant keep them otherwise, sorry.

Thanks for the reminder... £10 over via PayPal 🙂

• Thanks 2