Sign in to follow this  
sussexcanary

When was the last time things were as bad as this.

I give you a clueless,ignorant and thick manager, weak and blinkered board, sub standard players, poor signings, no decent young players, no youth policy, nothing to player for except 3 wins to stave of relegation, no decent football just kick and lose and worst of all a NOW divided support !!

Who''s fault is this? who do we blame?

IMO the buck stops with the manager but the board too have alot to answer for.  Action rquired? -get HIM out and bloody quick.  If he is still manager at the start next season it will be an unmitigated disaster for this club.  

Oh, such short memories - things have been much,much worse than this in the past, believe you me.

Things are not great at the moment, no argument there, but all the way through the mid to late 90s (excluding a few sweet months when O''Neill was in charge) were truly truly awful.  Anyone remember Megson''s two spells in charge?  Hamilton, anyone?

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

Oh, such short memories - things have been much,much worse than this in the past, believe you me.

Things are not great at the moment, no argument there, but all the way through the mid to late 90s (excluding a few sweet months when O''Neill was in charge) were truly truly awful.  Anyone remember Megson''s two spells in charge?  Hamilton, anyone?

[/quote]

we are playing just as badly now - and this after premiership millions.......

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][we are playing just as badly now - and this after premiership millions.......[/quote]

No, no, no Paul - sorry, but I think time has withered your memory.  I agree that we are not playing well at the moment, but to even SUGGEST we are playing as abdly as we did under Megson or Hamilton is stretching the point beyond reasonable bounds.  Go and watch a highlights video from those days, it will only take you 5 minutes or so.......

ok, so things were worse in the past, but that does not been worthy is defendable now.

the fact is, we got better, and yes he did it, but he is now making us worse, the last 18 months he has proved he has no real plan anymore, therefore he must go in my opinion, just because we have seen worse is no reason for him to stay employed!!

he will go down foundly in my opinion, after returning us from the abyss, but now he has to go, as we r heading back there.

i will never cheer norwich to lose, i will always be disappointed, but this is now unaccpetable.

[quote user="Tom_NCFC"][quote user="sussexcanary"]

no decent young players

[/quote]

Lewis, Rossi J, Ryan J!

[/quote]

What evidence do you have that they are decent?  Lewis has never played for the first team and the Jarvis'' between them haven''t made double figures for appearances.  The fact is that the youth policy at this club has ground to a halt in the last 5 years.  The Ipswich game illustrated that pretty clearly

[quote user="A load of squit"]

The board is not ''weak'', a weak board would''ve panicked and replaced the manager.

[/quote]

No that would have been a sensible board squit.  They haven''t got the balls to admit they might just be wrong

[quote user="Konstantin Pobedonostsev"]They don''t get picked because they are not as good as what else we have (maybe apart from RB) - irrespective of their age[/quote]

Maybe they are like McVeigh and they dont look as some of the current players on the training ground...  that must be it....

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

we are playing just as badly now - and this after premiership millions.......

[/quote]We had Premiership millions back in the dark days of the mid 90s - we only got relegated in 93!5 million for Sutton? 2.25mil for Fox?How long have you been a supporter Paul? Your knowledge seems a little threadbare...did you start supporting us at Cardiff in May 2002? ;)