Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

Such a shame regarding celebrations

Such a shame the club and the thousands of supporters can't have another celebration following what has been a record breaking event for us. This season especially after the disappointment of last, should have been capped off with a massive party.

Whilst I'm aware there are hugely more important issues going on in the world, this does seem like an anti climax of sorts.

Mind you, a good start next season and all this will be forgotten, especially with a crowd in CR.

Hopefully we will get a home tie for the first game of the season, and they can parade the trophy, etc. Pump the place up. 

However, I think the deal is for the championship champions to play their first game away at Anfield. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Hopefully we will get a home tie for the first game of the season, and they can parade the trophy, etc. Pump the place up. 

However, I think the deal is for the championship champions to play their first game away at Anfield. 

Then Man City away last game too

• Like 1

13 hours ago, East Rider said:

Such a shame the club and the thousands of supporters can't have another celebration following what has been a record breaking event for us. This season especially after the disappointment of last, should have been capped off with a massive party.

Whilst I'm aware there are hugely more important issues going on in the world, this does seem like an anti climax of sorts.

Mind you, a good start next season and all this will be forgotten, especially with a crowd in CR.

You think in August that there will be 27000 at CR

54 minutes ago, daly said:

You think in August that there will be 27000 at CR

Yes. 

There is literally no evidence for stopping it. 

If the deaths stay low and hospitals cope after June 21 there will be serious social disobedience if they try and continue restrictions.