Things you’re not looking forward to next season

VAR

Stupid k.o. times

Sky changing the games at last minute

Prem referees loving the lime light, mind you can’t be as bad as this season

Lots of diving and rolling about feigning injury 

The occasional thrashing

Manure fans on the London trains

Having said all that, it’s the best League in the world, can’t wait to be back in CR

Poorly researched pundits: 'He gives it to him who gives it to him' Research fully every team not just ones you played for or are in the top 10....

• Like 1

VAR, Pundits who know nothing us/don't bother learning anything about us, all the media circlejerking the teams we face while ignoring us, all the losses, the large number of hot takes many people (including myself 😉) will no doubt be making on here regarding our team/players/Farke etc..

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Entering the competition that has the most uneven playing field in any sport,

Man City, had £300m of players on the bench last week. Today’s game nearly all of their last weeks team are on the bench.

they lost around £120m in the last accounts.......so what, that means nothing to them. They won’t think twice about spending our total PL income on one player.

• Like 2

Petes depressing topics, we’ve won the league and he’s started a thread that makes me feel like we’ve just been relegated!

26 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Match of the Day with Alan Shearer 😞

Thankfuly it's optional, although I have heard rumours that captured ISIS members have been known to be forced to listen to him babble on for hours as a form of torture

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

VAR, Pundits who know nothing us/don't bother learning anything about us, all the media circlejerking the teams we face while ignoring us, all the losses, the large number of hot takes many people (including myself 😉) will no doubt be making on here regarding our team/players/Farke etc..

Tbf, VAR would have helped us today by probably getting Barnsley’s first goal disallowed 

VA - f*u*c*k*ing - R.

Fans panicking a bit when we invariably go on a prolonged run without a win. Bound to happen in a league of this quality.

Diving - f*u*c*k*ing - bastards

Plastic - f*u*c*k*ing - fans

Clueless pundits saying we should spend more. Hello. Do you know what the term "self-financing" means?

18 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Petes depressing topics, we’ve won the league and he’s started a thread that makes me feel like we’ve just been relegated!

I don’t think that’s the PL’s fault to be fair. Pete could lose a fiver, find a tenner and still be depressed 😉.

• Haha 1

Mainly just VAR.

I’ll also miss being able to pay money to watch the games and being forced to pirate streams instead. Your choice PL, don’t complain.

1) VAR will likely infuriate as it seems to with all Premier League fans.

2) Our own fans spouting the usual pathetic cliches such as:

- We need to mix it up more

- Farke has no plan B

- Farke doesn't know how to make substitutions 

- We need new owners or we will never be a permanent Premier League team and if we go down we will never get promoted again

- Farke needs to go. He's a championship manager only

- Hugill belongs in League Two and why did Webber not keep Vrancic?!

3) Midtable Prem sides who've had circa £350 million of income in the past few years having to beat us by diving, kicking, punting the ball all over the place and calling it football.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I don’t think that’s the PL’s fault to be fair. Pete could lose a fiver, find a tenner and still be depressed 😉.

It is definitely the thing I’m still not looking forward to next season, what a chirpy canary he is....

• Haha 1

Match of the Day, simple as that. Smarmy t*ssers who sit there talking like theirs is the only opinion that matters. Even if we win a game it will only be down to the opposition being bad, so they'll focus on that aspect of the match, and a few parting words about "plucky Norwich" doing a job on them before moving on, or probably more likely, running out of time. A programme I'll avoid watching at all costs.

• Haha 1

VAR, pretty much. In ways I want it as it stops poor decisions but sadly it is still currently poorly applied. Can't wait for Pukki to have a goal ruled out because his eyelash is offside

diving, feigning injury, buying of frees & penalties, "There was contact", the general cheating rather than just playing the game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paddycanary said:

diving, feigning injury, buying of frees & penalties, "There was contact", the general cheating rather than just playing the game

We will need more practice pre season on that list and I’m hoping Todd can be our key player.