dylanisabaddog

Anyone tempted to watch Rooney relegated?

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Derby County are in all sorts of trouble.... 

Come on Rotherham!

Indeed.
Derby should give Ipswich some competition next season of either of them think about getting their acts together.

1 hour ago, Wardogz said:

Not me, he's one of the best English footballers ever. I take no joy in him struggling.

Same. He carried England for a long time.

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I'm not quite sure why so many are anti-Rooney, but I think Derby-Wednesday will be a great watch. I hope Derby do go down though for their financial fair play loophole exploitation, as well as the fact they'll be tough opponents for Ipswich next season, as opposed to having anything against Rooney.

Yes, if Derby and Sheffield Wednesday went down, League One would be even fuller of "ambitious" championship clubs who borrowed to buy quick success.

I'm watching. Funny to see unfold. Both teams been so poor. Ol waghorn got in a fight with the post earlier. 

45 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

I'm watching both.

Waghorn just nutted the post. Looked nasty.

OTBC

Deliberate - he had flashbacks to his time as a Binner. He'd hoped he'd never see Portaloo Road again.

3 minutes ago, GJP said:

Same. He carried England for a long time.

I love Rooney to be honest, just dont like Derby as a club after the car crash incident and how they treated keogh.

46 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

James Garner (who we're linked to as the Skipp replacement) just scored an absolute stunner....

Loved him in Maverick 

For me, I'm happy as it stands with Rotherham staying up. Have to back the Norwich man at the helm there. If that means taking Sheff and Derby down as a result, I'm fine with that. 

10 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Cardiff-Rotherham are already in the 55th minute and the second half at Derby hasn't even kicked off yet. Surely the second halves should kick of at the same time?

Waghorn clattered into the post so had a 5minute injury time in the first half

B*llocks. So Rooney will now be hailed as some kind of managerial genius if they stay up. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

B*llocks. So Rooney will now be hailed as some kind of manager.

Fixed it.  

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

B*llocks. So Rooney will now be hailed as some kind of managerial genius if they stay up. 

You got it haha

4 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Waghorn clattered into the post so had a 5minute injury time in the first half

I know that, but you would've thought they would've started the second halves at the same time. The second half in Wales started 11 minutes earlier, so in theory, the Derby-Wednesday games will play their final 11 minutes knowing the result of the other match.

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I know that, but you would've thought they would've started the second halves at the same time. The second half in Wales started 11 minutes earlier, so in theory, the Derby-Wednesday games will play their final 11 minutes knowing the result of the other match.

But then subsequently Rotherham will have a longer half time break and if Derby lost they'll blame that 🤣🤣

Love to see derby get relegated... Mel morris and his dodgey finance and manipulation of ffp 

When lampard was there they were the media darlings, not a patch on us though!

Cme on that local lad, Warneiola

Just now, Ward 3 said:

But then subsequently Rotherham will have a longer half time break and if Derby lost they'll blame that 🤣🤣

But so did Cardiff 😉

Having one second half start 11 minutes before the other does ruin the integrity of both matches kicking off at the same time. Assuming Rotherham hang on to win, Sheffield Wednesday will play at least ten minutes knowing they're definitely down. If Derby get a winner in that time against a Sheffield Wednesday side with little motivation, it defeats the purpose a little bit.

• Like 1

So much for managerial genius haha. 

That's what you get when you hire a big name thinking they will make a great manager just because they were a great player. 

Been a shocker for them.