mr footy

Favourites to be regulated

Congrats to everyone involved in this fantastic season playing some of the best football ever seen in cchampionship.Yes most of the teams in this division are poor but we have outplayed most comfortably. As we draw to the end as champions we will be one of the teams favourite to be regulated  from the prem.But this time I think we will have a good chance to stay up if we can get 2 or 3 decent loans .This will be important as we cannot afford 20 million plus on players.Good loan players will be our way to survival. 

Delia's sherry intake might need regulating .... especially if we start off with a win, otherwise we'll just have to rely upon the benefits of having an excellent coach, a sound system and a wonderful team spirit.

You cannot put a price on these.

Brighton, Burnley, Saints? The usual suspects, along with the other two promoted. Newcastle actually looked decent last night but Leicester didn't seem quite at the races. Jacob Murphy started for the Toon and was decent in patches but I don't think he'd get near our (current) first eleven. Whilst talking of £20m+ players just how much did that expensive Joelinton cost? Was it £40m. He was just an ineffective sub last night. He made his debut against City** I believe and totally failed to impress. He missed a near sitter with his head I seem to recall.

Perhaps I should add good scouting to the above list. 

** It was against Arsenal a week before. was panned by Shearer on MotD and with 5 goals in 67 appearances and costing a reported £40m he makes even RVW seem a bargain.

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1

Don't fret mr footy, Boris and Brexit took care of the regulations and they shouldn't be an issue next season

• Like 2

I would have thought the six who went for the ESL are most likely to be regulated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Van wink said:

The key will be staying injury free

And a VPN

• Like 1

Here are the latest odds from Skybet (note: only includes teams definitely confirmed as being in Prem League next season).

So they've got us at Evens to be relegated. Seems about right to me.

Relegation 21-21.PNG

4 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Delia's sherry intake might need regulating .... especially if we start off with a win, otherwise we'll just have to rely upon the benefits of having an excellent coach, a sound system and a wonderful team spirit.

You cannot put a price on these.

Brighton, Burnley, Saints? The usual suspects, along with the other two promoted. Newcastle actually looked decent last night but Leicester didn't seem quite at the races. Jacob Murphy started for the Toon and was decent in patches but I don't think he'd get near our (current) first eleven. Whilst talking of £20m+ players just how much did that expensive Joelinton cost? Was it £40m. He was just an ineffective sub last night. He made his debut against City** I believe and totally failed to impress. He missed a near sitter with his head I seem to recall.

Perhaps I should add good scouting to the above list. 

** It was against Arsenal a week before. was panned by Shearer on MotD and with 5 goals in 67 appearances and costing a reported £40m he makes even RVW seem a bargain.

What make of sound system? Bose are good!!🤣🤣🔰🔰

4 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

What make of sound system? Bose are good!!🤣🤣🔰🔰

I'll give you a Wave for that, but you don't deserve it.

👋

We'll no doubt be favourites given what happened in our last season and the fact we'll once again have a smaller budget

If we do get regulated then its not so bad being a Canary fan..we get the Championship to savour...here is the combined stats for seasons 18-19 and 20-21.

P92 W56 D23 L13 GF168 GA93 Pts191.  Being regulated is not much fun but depends how its handled the next season..Last few years we are the masters of handling it well.

10 hours ago, Gordon Bennett said:

6 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Tune.

Prefer the “original”. A unique voice.