Sign in to follow this  
Foxy2600

This Time - Alan Partridge

Coogan, funny as amoebic dysentery... hope all you TV Licence Fee slaves are enjoying the unfunny Commie. With his 7 figure fortune 😂

Edited by Foxy2600

Jools's angrier brother by any chance?

I was a fan of Partridge, especially the radio and early TV shows. Wasn't overly taken by this chapter of his career so have given it a miss.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

Coogan, funny as amoebic dysentery... hope all you TV Licence Fee slaves are enjoying the unfunny Commie. With his 7 figure fortune 😂

I guess you're a "Mrs Brown's Boys" sort of "comedy" aficionado.

Edited by horsefly
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

I guess you're a "Mrs Brown's Boys" sort of "comedy" officianado.

There's no such word as 'officianado'. You're no academic, Bill.

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

There's no such word as 'officianado'. You're no academic, Bill.

Thanks for pointing out the typo (something useful for a change, I'll correct immediately). Shame that all your racism, homophobia, misogyny and apologising for paedophiles couldn't be put down to typos.

35 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Thanks for pointing out the typo (something useful for a change, I'll correct immediately). Shame that all your racism, homophobia, misogyny and apologising for paedophiles couldn't be put down to typos.

It's not a typo, you're thick as mince.

4 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

It's not a typo, you're thick as mince.

Ahhh! poor old you! Never made it to university so reduced to venting your anger by posting racist, misogynist, homophobic, and paedophile supporting abuse on a daily basis because no one would ever want anything to do with your degenerate views in the real world. Frankly I would rather be thicker than mince than someone so morally degenerate that he would call the child victims of Epstein's sexual assaults "well paid prostitutes". Only an utter scumbag would say such a thing about those young girls.

Johnny Vegas, Michael McIntyre and Peter Kaye can be funny (like where you actually laaarf) without trying. Ricky Gervais can do it and there was this 'dead-pan guy' in the 80's called Steven Wright who absolutely nailed it. 

So .... Fawlty Towers, Black Adder, Red Dwarf, One Foot in the Grave. Kuennsburg has a great delivery and she should be on stage! 

Micky Flanagan and Stewart Lee are ones that can make me properly laugh. The Simpsons is the only normal show that can give me regular laughs.

Early Partridge was hilarious the new stuff is sh*te...

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Jools is comedy gold, especially his David Bowie material.

Thank you 👍

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Ahhh! poor old you! Never made it to university so reduced to venting your anger by posting racist, misogynist, homophobic, and paedophile supporting abuse on a daily basis because no one would ever want anything to do with your degenerate views in the real world. Frankly I would rather be thicker than mince than someone so morally degenerate that he would call the child victims of Epstein's sexual assaults "well paid prostitutes". Only an utter scumbag would say such a thing about those young girls.

Yeah, but you're still thick as mince.

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

A degree isn’t a sign of intelligence, it merely means you’re knowledgeable on a single subject. Maybe 40 years ago when very few went to uni you could argue the point that they were more intelligent than the average but it simply doesn’t apply now that around half of youngsters end up there. 

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Yeah, but you're still thick as mince.

Oh dear! Probably time to get back to what you're "best" at; we all know how much you enjoy apologising for paedophile child molesters like Epstein, and throwing disgusting abuse at their victims. You can throw as much abuse at me as you wish, it happily confirms to me that I'm on the right path when I upset someone as morally degenerate as you. The reality of the hideous array of your prejudices is there for all to see in your daily posts. What will be your favourite prejudice today I wonder, a bit more homophobia like yesterday's post, or perhaps a bit of racism?

Edited by horsefly