Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 35

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

So pleased that we finally won with the six last week. It was a long time coming and is also a success for all the unlucky weeks that went before. In fact we got a hat-trick of wins as the six followed on from wins from the match picks and PUP backing City. Then just to cap off a wonderful weekend I received an anonymous donation of £65 from a PUP who wanted to share some good fortune with our DS and pan-disability boys and girls. So the latest totals show our presentation pot is already up to £908 since we presented £3,141 at the end of March.

1696743933_Signaturetotals-05may21.jpg.6f589bd6afb145f322f8b4eb44903590.jpg

For this last weekend of our Rays Funds season we have @Kathy  selecting the final six results. Kathy has an amazing PUPs CV. She’s a PUPs league winner, a 2x profitability league winner, a pools league winner and has three previous wins when selecting the final six. Kathy always supports us PUPs in any way she can and with that in mind watch out after the weekend for another Kathy PUPs Special. For now let’s help Kathy to a fourth final six win with the very best selections we can find from the games played on Saturday Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365 web site.

We have PUPanon making the selections for our final game at Barnsley on Saturday. PUPanon has now funded the match picks for 8 seasons and has committed to a ninth. This amazing generosity has made a massive difference to the amount we  present to the CSF having raised £2,449 so far. Lets help add to that total with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill. Thanks for everything PUPanon.

Having won £109 already PUP backing City is on for for win number 14 this weekend….

534858030_Screenshot(69).png.ef036a99fd672bc8ab707ccbf06f2a52.png

Good luck to all the contenders in our leagues. Nothing is decided yet so it will be an exciting end to our season.🤞🍀💪

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Thanks everyone for your support throughout this season. What you do is really appreciated by the CSF and in fact our wonderful football club. Despite what was said last week this isn’t, never has been and never will be about me.

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Kathy and PUPanon. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kathy and PUPanon, the thread is yours.......🙃.........

2006034243_Rayssignature-May221.jpg.3c00f624e9926a803614e980c337a69d.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to the old bird from Reepham plus PUPanon and all you other lovely PUPs out there. Nothing to play for as far as the PUPs league is concerned as the old bird cannot catch me 😜 but of course PUP of the month is up for grabs so looking for value in an effort to maybe win it again !

In League One it find it hard to believe that HULL are 11/5 to win AWAY at Charlton so i will plump for that.

For the Norwich bet the game to be a draw sticks out at 12/5.

See you all again next season.

Its Germany for me this week and a Saturday lunchtime offering from the 2.Bundesliga.

Fortuna Dusseldorf (10-3-2 27-18 home) v Eintracht Braunschweig (1-5-9 11-30 away) - Home Win

Fortuna are in 5th, chasing the play offs, Braunschweig are fighting relegation, 3rd from bottom. Near top vs near bottom. What could possibly go wrong! Best of luck Kathy.

For the match bet, Marco Stiepermann to score the last goal. Best of luck PUPanon, and huge thanks for your ongoing support.

Finally, once again huge thanks are due to Nutty for all he does relating to this wonderful thread every week. Well done buddy.

Good luck PUPs.

German 2nd Division on Sunday, and Bochum to beat Jahn Regensburg.

Dowell is 300-1 for a hat trick, and as he managed 2 last week, it may be worth 50p? 

Very best of luck.

Edited by dj11

As the curtain comes down on a highly successful but strange season, once again many thanks must go to Eddie for all the work you put in to running this. This must be unique, I seem to recall a group from that lot down the road wanting to start something similar but they couldn't get it off the ground. And this is where that lovely old boy Ray came in! 

Good Luck Kathy, PUPAnon and all PUPs

Cambridge United v Grimsby - Home Win

City bet for PUPAnon - BTTS

Evening PUPs.

Thanks for the warm intro Nutty. Based on my recent performances I’m probably the last person who should be picking this week. If I’d done a double result, draw/lose, accumulator on my last 5 picks I would have won a great deal of money for the PUPs.

Anyway, in a last ditch effort to salvage a little bit of pride and also to not hear about it from you know who for the entire summer, I’m going to steal Lapps idea and do two extra lines - boys v girls.

I’m obviously going to need extra help from you all so hit me!

Oh and I may have some news next week…. (If I tell you now I’ll have to kill you)

Edited by Kathy
  • Thanks 1

For my own pick, nothing to lose - Wycombe to win at Middlesboro.

For City's game, Carlton Morris to score at any time.

Edited by Kathy

Evening Pups .

PUPanon , firstly you’re a star . Secondly , how about marvellous Grant Hanley to score anytime. 10/1 . 
Kathy , I’m going to have a go at catching dear Wooster’s total in the Wooster profitability league . A draw seems only fitting . So Coventry v Millwall DRAW 5/2 .
Nutty , thanks for all the tremendous work you do for us PUPS . 

Best of luck everyone. 

Edited by Pockthorpe

MALMO FF v Varbergs BolS FC HOME WIN

Good Luck Kathy and all you Lovely PUPs 

For the Norwich bet, BTTS. Best of luck PUPanon and many thanks for your continued support of this fantastic thread.

Thank you to all the sponsors and all PUPs for their support but the final thank you must go to you, Eddie for doing such a great job.

Hope you all have a lovely summer and let's pray that we can be IN Carrow Road when our beloved team plays it's first game back in the Premier League 💛💚💛💚💛💚

Newcastle Jets are resoundingly poor at home. Its a Sydney FC away win on Saturday all day long.

Norwich id go with a 1-0 win in a tight game, Barnsley will press well and it might come down to Emi Buendia in lieu of Pukki to score.

Happy to help in any way I can, if I can use my football knowledge for something other than being arrogant online then that's wonderful!

• Like 1

Hi PUPs, off to Turkey this week with ANKARAGÜCÜ VS. FENERBAHÇE (away win).

With Pukki likely to be out I'm going for a Huuuuuuuuge brace.

Best of luck everyone! 🏆💪

Apples

Tottenham away this week for me please - bit risky but last week so hey ho.

Well done to all the pups who have remembered to pick for the majority of the weeks and Well Done to Eddie for his hard work, must take up a lot of his time. 

Well done to Cavell Healhcare and Benjamin Turner who has donated to the CSF pot , makes a big difference.

Have a great summer everyone, see you in August 😃

Good luck to all pups......let’s finish on a positive....💛💚

For my pick I’m going to use my lucky streak to influence Accrington Stanley to win allowing Oxford to nip into the last playoff place!

Portsmouth v Accrington - Away Win.

For Norwich, Buendia to score and finish the season on a high.

Good Luck OTBC....

23 hours ago, Kathy said:

Oh and I may have some news next week….

Surely you can't possibly be at your age can you ?

Fiorentina v Lazio away win 

Sorensen to score at anytime 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚💛

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Surely you can't possibly be at your age can you ?

Many a good tune....

A game in Russia for Kathy .....

FC UFA          v          Zenit St Petersburg          Away Win

For PUPanon...

Emi Buendia to score the First Goal

Been a bit remiss with my picking recently, but I'm going to go for Cambridge (2nd) to beat Grimsby (bottom) in League 2.

For us, Tettey to score.  Just has to be.

Good luck to all, especially Kathy and pupanon. 

53 minutes ago, Cosmic Twin said:

@Kathy  when are you making the picks? I’ll not get a chance to choose mine until 7ish this evening. 

Long as Nutty is cool 8ish?

Spoiler alert, I'll be picking yours anyway....

Furth of the German second division (currently second and in good form)  for me, to really put pressure on the top spot. It's an early 12.00 KO too.

For us, I wonder what the odds are for an away 0-1 result and a Jordan H goal. Might be worth a dabble 🙂

Very best of luck @Kathy and all the PUPs.

Well a poor predicting season for me overall;   my tip is an all or nothing away win for Sheff Weds at Derby in the winner takes all relegation final.

As for city,  the 6-4 for an away win seems very generous,  so an away win with  a Teemu goal anytime.

For one last time this season - good  luck everyone.

15 hours ago, Kathy said:

Many a good tune....

At your age i see it more of an Andre Previn and Eric Morecambe moment. I know it was 50 years ago but i am sure you will remember it however just in case the memory is fading.............

1 minute ago, ZLF said:

Well a poor predicting season for me overall;   my tip is an all or nothing away win for Sheff Weds at Derby in the winner takes all relegation final.

As for city,  the 6-4 for an away win seems very generous,  so an away win with  a Teemu goal anytime.

For one last time this season - good  luck everyone.

Teemu is out injured Zip and could be a doubt for the Euros.

• Like 1

Cheers Til,  missed that - Hugill as an anytime scorer instead then ,  with the city away win.. 

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

At your age i see it more of an Andre Previn and Eric Morecambe moment. I know it was 50 years ago but i am sure you will remember it however just in case the memory is fading.............

I can assure you everything is still in the right order 😉

Morecambe stil have a chance of the auto's whilst Bradford will be on the beach and with just one point from the last five...

Morecambe v Bradford........Home win.

For our game...

I'm sticking with Hanley to score anytime.

Good Luck Kathy and PUPAnon.