Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Tettey gone 😭

As part of a quadruple departure with Skipp, Vrancic and Xavi...

Gonna be a hell of a job to replace all them in the squad.

Tettey in particular deserves to go down as a legend for all he's achieved with us!

• Like 1

Name change TJ or an everlasting memory.

Will miss the lad! It was crazy to me in the Lappin commentary the other night that they overlapped each other in the dressing room by about 6 months. Tettey spans us back to the end of the tail end of that Lambert squad. Mad. 

Just now, WD40 said:

Name change TJ or an everlasting memory.

Will miss the lad! It was crazy to me in the Lappin commentary the other night that they overlapped each other in the dressing room by about 6 months. Tettey spans us back to the end of the tail end of that Lambert squad. Mad. 

the name stays, true legend of our recent history. As you say, he survived multiple managers, promotions and relegations and adapted to multiple styles of play. No mean feat that.

In truth, he's been a fringe player for 2 or 3 years now so its probably time to move on so long as we have something lined up. To lose him and his replacement (Skipp) on the same day is a tough one. Hopefully it means we've nearly got deal 1 for a DM over the line to compete with Lungi.

Hopefully Tettey comes back as a coach in the near future but he's clearly still got something to give say in the Norwegian league while he earns his coaching stripes.

• Like 2

How about Legend Tettey's Jig?

Either way, what a legend and I love that the club have made it very clear he's got a job waiting for him here when he decides to push on. He said before he wants to work with kids at Rosenberg as his family want to move back there, whilst doing his coaching badges. Wish him all the best!

• Like 1