Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

EMBARRASSED BY HUGS IN THE CATHEDRAL UPPER

I know passions run high in the local derby but the sight of so many ruddy faced chaps of mature years openly embracing and pressing the tweed in celebration of Johannson''s goal was just too much.

If they want to behave like this then there should be a seperate section for well heeled,tactile agricultural types so we real men can retain our stoicism and dignity.

I don''t agree with the suggestion that these frisky country boys deserve a slap, I believe they have enough to deal with all week cowing it around their meadows and rounding up their sheep, and I am not given to violence. I would have expected the odd stewart to get in between them to break things up a little.

In these ''backs to the wall times'' for the club I feel it is time for a little more reserve than that currently being shown by the lonely farmers of The Cathedral Upper.

Gazza,

Whilst reading the posts at work I noticed a question from you about my latest Avatar. I could not find it again so am posting on here in the hope that you will see it.

Sadly, the fine floral creation is not mine, it is at Wisley which i strongly advise you to visit as they also have plently of vegetables to inspire you on your allotment. Personally, I only do shrubs and flowers but have won the odd award in my time.

Nowardays, I like to keep a wildlife area too and provide habitats which includes boxes for the Robins and Tits.

I am so glad football is only a part of my life.