Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Ryan Christie is a GOOD player

Always been fond of Celtic due to my Glaswegian uncle buying me their tops when I was a wee nipper, so watch them a fair bit.

Honestly think that Christie is one of only two players who are definitely first XI Prem class in their squad at the minute (the other we can't afford)

Would fully support this signing, he reminds me in his style of peak-Pilkington but with a higher work rate, is a real goal threat when he cuts in from out wide, which is what Onel lacks unfortunately. 

So really hope this rumour is true! Definite Placheta and Onel upgrade, they both lack footballing intelligence. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Was good last season at number 10, has been a little off it (as has most of the celtic squad to be fair) this season after being shifted onto the wing.

Sure has something to prove, fits the 'Webber mould'.

Hopefully the presence of Hanley and McLean in our squad, and their regular International call ups, will make us more attractive than Burnley. 

We certainly suit his style more.

Celtic fans seem to think he's lost his way last 12 months due topoor decision making and in particular shooting from long range all the time to the detriment of their general play. Most say he  was good before that and think its down to Lennon's instructions.

Plenty of offers from Celtic fans on FB to drive him down here personally, lots of suggestions of keeping him nowhere near free kicks 🤔

9 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I was thinking Edouard, he's the one that's attracting the most attention.

Ah, yes, good shout