Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

*****The Official We Are The Champ....... *****

Bit emotional really! What a group of players that we won’t see all together like this again at Carrow Road. What a manager too. Done it the right way. So proud come on you yellows. 

• Like 3

This ****ing team man. So proud. Again. Brilliant scenes. Only thing missing is the fans.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I confess I blubbed a bit.

Just wish I could be there.

Know what you mean. It's a been a strange year or so, emotional that I haven't been able to see my team and sad that this great pandemic of 2020/21 has wrecked the lives of so many. Would have loved to have been there. Just feels so much more than football.

Huge credit to Daniel Farke for the manner and way he has conducted himself throughout. Top top manager.

• Like 1

I hate that c”” t Johnson should of been 27000 of us to be there today otbc

Big credit to everyone at NCFC who have given us a good distraction from a pretty naff year.

Gutting not to be there but so pleased and proud.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Yes Sir I can boogie. Jesus who’s in charge of the tape deck 

Daniel Farke.

22 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I confess I blubbed a bit.

Just wish I could be there.

Only a bit..? Me and Mrs mac at it too..

So wish we were there

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Yes Sir I can boogie. Jesus who’s in charge of the tape deck 

Quality bit of cheese 👍😁

The noise from outside Carrow Rd deep into the celebrations sent a shiver down my spine 👏

I feel now is the appropriate time to go to the pub dressed as Teemu Pukki - have fun tonight yourselves guys and cherish these moments! Thanks Daniel, Stuart, Michael & Delia, the players and all of the staff - you guys got many of us through the pandemic intact 💛💚

Edited by Alex Moss
  • Like 2

💛💚🏆💚💛

Right, time to dance around the kitchen in my pants... Russell Martin style!!

Well done lads. Now go join the 99 Club, next week! 💥

Sounded like a fair few outside the ground showing their appreciation. Such a shame we could not be there this season as it looked even better than 18/19 for quality on show.

I usually don't watch post match celebrations, but I watched this until the end of the broadcast, thinking it's not going to get much better than this. It has been an amazing season, all credit for Farke and the lads, the only sadness being that several of the players are probably to leave in the summer. But that's football, I suppose. Let's see what squad Webber/Farke will put together for the next season in the Prem.

OTBC!    

Edited by Budapest Canary
  • Like 1

Being able to watch every game this season has helped me so much to get through these awful times. It has filled me with joy, and I thank Farke and the team for this. I have never felt so much love for this club as I do now. 

• Like 2

Mentioned it in the week .....if Premier League clubs can start to allow fans back in for the last games in a couple of weeks, whats to stop NCFC opening up carrow rd for 25% capacity for a couple of nights for a trophy celebration??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Mentioned it in the week .....if Premier League clubs can start to allow fans back in for the last games in a couple of weeks, whats to stop NCFC opening up carrow rd for 25% capacity for a couple of nights for a trophy celebration??

Completely and utterly agree with you there.

• Like 1