Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ifollow problem today's game

10 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

In other news, Wigan have a player called Joe Doodoo. I'm not sure I should still find that sort of thing funny at the age of 55. 🤨

Just a shame his parents didn't call him Aga.

Or  Indy.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Got any sound? 

Yes, working normally. Guess I was lucky - safari on Mac.

2 minutes ago, Wrathofthefarkely said:

Working for me now

Are you a season ticket holder? I need to pay first and can't get to the page to do that. Not going to pay £10 for half a match now. 

Just got on. I think they’ve fixed the problem.

They need to refund the £10 though. It’s shockingly bad service.

1 minute ago, phuio said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. I missed the first 35 minutes of Bournemouth away at the start of the season due to technical issues and when I asked for a refund or free pass to the next match, I received a response a over a fortnight later telling me no, because even though the game didn't work at all on my laptop, they said I was able to watch the final 65 minutes on my phone.

I haven't used iFollow since.

I know iFollow has ha its issues but what are the options next year, assuming we don't have full crowds back?

6 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. I missed the first 35 minutes of Bournemouth away at the start of the season due to technical issues and when I asked for a refund or free pass to the next match, I received a response a over a fortnight later telling me no, because even though the game didn't work at all on my laptop, they said I was able to watch the final 65 minutes on my phone.

Yep, I got stitched by them earlier this season - ordinarily that would be it for me, but it’s Norwich we’re talking about here so I relented I’m ashamed to say. But yep, their customer service is crap, fair play for you holding your ground. Got in on the 35th minute, but they should give everyone that has paid and missed a third of the Reading match the Barnsley game for free after today’s debacle.

16 minutes ago, phuio said:

Good luck with that.... They don't have a good track record. 

Only saw 45 mins but luckily I feel that second half was worth the tenner even if iFollow sucks.

Out of the possible teams whose fans might get a refund for poor service this season.. I'd suggest us and Watford won't be prime candidates! 😞 Says the cynic in me

I tell yez, I was that close 10 mins into the game to jump on my bike with my collapsible ladder on my shoulder and pedal down to the ground and peer over the Hotel & Barclay stand separating wall....I really was.....but ifollow sorted itself out....so I didn't.....but I was deffo gonna do it.....

3 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Are you a season ticket holder? I need to pay first and can't get to the page to do that. Not going to pay £10 for half a match now. 

You missed a good half.

I had trouble like this before but got in after ten minutes. All it took was an email to IFollow and they refunded the tenner anyway.

28 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

You missed a good half.

I had trouble like this before but got in after ten minutes. All it took was an email to IFollow and they refunded the tenner anyway.

Yeah, in hindsight I now wish I’d paid it! ☹️

6 hours ago, scoop said:

I know iFollow has ha its issues but what are the options next year, assuming we don't have full crowds back?

Will be no ifollow as its an EFL agreement. 

No reason there won't be full capacity come August anyway 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Amazingly, got an email today apologising and refunding my £10.

20 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

You missed a good half.

19 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Yeah, in hindsight I now wish I’d paid it! ☹️

Someone on here just said they got a refund from iFollow today for the Bournemouth away game.

Might be worth an email ?

Yes, I emailed them and they replied immediately to say refund should come through in 14 days.