Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Reading*****

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Anyone at the ground? Might wander down...

Looks like few have gone down there.

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Anyone at the ground? Might wander down...

Quite a few by looking through twitter.

1 hour ago, vos said:

I said last week that Dowell was non-existent but most disagreed with me. So I will say it again he has been non-existent. OK he scored but that was not exactly a great shot. I have no right to criticise the EFL manager of the year but surely he can see that Quintilla is giving the opposition the freedom of the pitch. He supposedly is an attacking full back but yet to show it. To be fair none of our players are having a great game but I expect we will win. Our through ball to Pukki seems to becoming our only attacking option - bit worrying particularly as not a lot of progress being made against two rookie defenders. No supporter is ever satisfied !!!!!!

Well you can at least console yourself with a new pinkun record as the fastest ever winner of the "That didn't wear well" award.

• Haha 2

Wot no social media embargo should be with the footballers

12 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Poor old binners - their name is on that trophy once whereas ours is on it three times but then the scum can’t win any trophy twice 😂

Next season also takes us above the binners in the number of top flight seasons either club has achieved. With the binners condemned to a third season in the third tier all is well in EA football and there can be no doubt who are truly the Pride of East Anglia.

Considered our first season in the top division wasnt until 72/73 thats quite a stat....given all of their supposed 'history' ...

32 minutes ago, Move Klose said:

Quite a few by looking through twitter.

Just popped down. Maybe a thousand. Plenty of chanting, green flares, great atmosphere.

• Like 2

It's been emotional......hopefully even better times are on the horizon....I'm gonna enjoy the moment and polish off a whole packet of wine gums.....Oooh I feel all light headed....... 

• Haha 1