Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

*****Official Match Thread v Reading*****

3 minutes ago, vos said:

I said last week that Dowell was non-existent but most disagreed with me. So I will say it again he has been non-existent. OK he scored but that was not exactly a great shot. I have no right to criticise the EFL manager of the year but surely he can see that Quintilla is giving the opposition the freedom of the pitch. He supposedly is an attacking full back but yet to show it. To be fair none of our players are having a great game but I expect we will win. Our through ball to Pukki seems to becoming our only attacking option - bit worrying particularly as not a lot of progress being made against two rookie defenders. No supporter is ever satisfied !!!!!!

I agree with the last sentence.

Pearson’s was a card all day long but he didn’t get one. Not seen the Aarons tackle but if his was a carbon copy of Pearson’s then no he shouldn’t get a card on the basis that the tw@ from Bournemouth didn’t get one.

Are Bournemouth still losing to Wycombe? 😂

6 minutes ago, vos said:

I said last week that Dowell was non-existent but most disagreed with me. So I will say it again he has been non-existent. OK he scored but that was not exactly a great shot. I have no right to criticise the EFL manager of the year but surely he can see that Quintilla is giving the opposition the freedom of the pitch. He supposedly is an attacking full back but yet to show it. To be fair none of our players are having a great game but I expect we will win. Our through ball to Pukki seems to becoming our only attacking option - bit worrying particularly as not a lot of progress being made against two rookie defenders. No supporter is ever satisfied !!!!!!

Did you notice that bit of play from Dowell or does that not count like his goal didn’t?

Really love the shirt they are wearing today. I'm assuming that is the for the fans one they released last week. Didn't rate it first time but love it on! 

I can't find it on the online shop though? Anyone know where you can get it? A link would be lovely!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, NeymarSmith said:

Really love the shirt they are wearing today. I'm assuming that is the for the fans one they released last week. Didn't rate it first time but love it on! 

I can't find it on the online shop though? Anyone know where you can get it? A link would be lovely!

Sold out. You can buy it on eBay now for several hundred pounds...

24 minutes ago, Spillay said:

Norfolkbroadtwat "laughing" at any post that slightly criticises the team again... yawn.

I laughed because what you wrote was nonsense.  Not because it was critical.  I have done more than my fair share of criticism on here over the years.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Sold out. You can buy it on eBay now for several hundred pounds...

“For the fans” but not necessarily to be bought “by the fans”

1 minute ago, norfolkbroadslim said:

I laughed because what you wrote was nonsense.  Not because it was critical.  I have done more than my fair share of criticism on here over the years.  

Nonsense? What game are you watching?! We were clearly not at the races.. and have vastly improved this half.. or is that also "nonsense"??

• Like 1

Just now, WD40 said:

“For the fans” but not necessarily to be bought “by the fans”

Surely anyone who pays £150 (and I think they're on for a lot more) must be a fan???

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

Surely anyone who pays £150 (and I think they're on for a lot more) must be a fan???

The original release I mean, speculators bought up the limited supply to sell on for big margin. Not very fan like behaviour. 

Just now, Spillay said:

Nonsense? What game are you watching?! We were clearly not at the races.. and have vastly improved this half.. or is that also "nonsense"??

We have improved this half, but equally we weren't terrible first half.  We have been much worse this season.  Reading weren't better than us in the first half.