Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

When Worth leaves...

I will be the first to post singing his praises and wishing him all the best. I like the guy, I think he''s quite genuine and speaks his mind, not always a good thing ("I don''t care what the fans think") but not necessarily a bad. He has achieved more than most of our managers in recent years, and anyone who appoints him has a good chance of achieving something.

However, I think the relationship between fans and Worthy/team is too negative for anything to be achieved without a change of management. He has had his day, now step aside and lets have someone else please. Pretty sharpish.

CHEEEEEEEEEEERIO CHEEEEEEEEEEERIO CHEEEEEEEEEEERIO!!!

Just a thought if the worst should happen at Hull

Worthy has extinguished any good will he built up in the past.  He''s a lousy manager who should never work again and after the style to which City have become accustomed may not.  He is arrogant will not listen to others opinions, he is stuborn and intransigent, can''t manage players, can''t recognise talent, wastes money, no tactical nous.  What club will want those qualities in their manager.

No Worthy you should never be allowed to ply your trade ever again.

When he finally leaves I will thank him for his early work.  Anyone who says Worthington didn''t achieve anything here is talking rubbish.  He kept us up and got us up.  The simple fact is though, he''s taken us right back to where we were 5 years ago.  He''s run his course at this club

[quote user="Paul Rankin"][quote user="Trent Canary"]

Not bad for some one thats won a division title before...

Which somehow I feel will look rather favourably on his CV

[/quote]

He is like a Gary Megson whom does NOT no when he is beat....

[/quote]

Yes I agree,

Was mainly addressing parts of the second post, "can''t manage players, can''t recognise talent, wastes money, no tactical nous.  What club will want those qualities in their manager." Again, to win a division title with such huge hindrances is quite amazing in my opinion.

Yeah he did get us up to the premiership but 3 Managers do the same thing every year! It takes a good manager to get into the premiership, it takes a great manager to estabish his club in the premiership

When worthy leaves.................

I will be dancing around with excitement and then a day later when i hasve realised it isnt a dream i will say thanks for the good times, now go and ruin another team.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Not bad for some one thats won a division title before...

Which somehow I feel will look rather favourably on his CV

[/quote]

and could be countered by 1 or 2 relegations no?

Graeme Souness won the FA cup with liverpool once.. does that make him a good manager??? or Brian Little after his league cup triumph with Villa?

jas :)