Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 34

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

I have some more really exciting news to start off the thread this week. I’ve been buzzing and wanting to post this since I found out on Monday! Cavell Healthcare have been in touch and are going to sponsor our threads again next season. Not only that but they’ve added a Premier League bonus that will make a massive difference to our presentation pot as you will see. I really love that Cavell Healthcare are associated with us PUPs. They are really important to Norwich and Norfolk where they are a Godsend to so many who need them. Even more so this past year throughout the pandemic. I have a video they put out last week. Some of you may have already seen it but it’s worth another look anyway.

Thank you so much Cavell Healthcare.

427362618_Signaturetotals-28apr21.jpg.232228b04d76beddd10818da395d6b6c.jpg

Now this week we have a social media black out to contend with. However I'll be updating Rays Funds this weekend as normal. Whilst I understand why our club are having the social media boycott I don't see how boycotting Rays Funds can help anyone. We've not missed a weekend for 14 seasons and kept going throughout covid even when the football stopped. I’m sure the boycott is not meant for things like this.

For this penultimate weekend of our Rays Funds season we have @Indy selecting the final six results. Indy is having a brilliant season with 25/32 78% winning picks and sits third in the WOOSTER profitability league on +5.06. He won PUP Of The Month in March and is leading the way again this time. Indy’s currently on a run of 11 winning weeks so is in top form as he attempts to break our unlucky losing run with so many 5/6ers. I think he’ll do it but will need our help with the very best selections we can find from the games played on Saturday Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365 web site.

We have @Cosmic Twin making the selections for our game against Reading on Saturday. Cosmic is a two times PUPs league winner and has a record 7 wins when picking the final six. She’s having yet another brilliant season this time with 27/33 82% winning picks. Cosmic has also won before when making the Norwich picks. So let’s help her  to another win with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Having won over £100 already PUP backing City is on for for win number 13 this weekend….

596442270_Screenshot(67).png.ce4675c9a671dde4a02a724dbc150cb4.png

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible for another season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Indy and Cosmic Twin. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Emil and Lynda, the thread is yours.......🙃.....

1243620322_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.8619fcf4fc7035246abf63ed18c7f64d.jpg

• Thanks 1

Man City away win for me and Norwich to win 3-1 with Pukki anytime

Good Luck Indy and Cosmic and pups 

Edited by Diane

Pick a team you think will win this weekend and an outcome for our game against reading. Diane picked man city for the win and 3-1 Pukki anytime for our game.

Good luck.🍀

1 hour ago, FatCanary said:

So, I'm new here, how do I take part?

Yes to keep it simple ignore nuttys long opening post. Lots of things you can pick up along the way, but...

Pick a team to win from any game playing on a Sat, Sun, Mon
Pick a bet for the norwich match

Hotseat pups pick from selections on Friday evening. Only thing to know is the pick has to be listed on bet365 to be used.

Edited by KiwiScot

Myself I'm going early again this week with

Danish 2nd Division Group 2 - Nykobing v Tarnby - Home Win

Reckon Pukki will score this time, but no value there. Maybe it's time for this to happen. An own goal to be scored.

Top vs bottom in the Portuguese Primeira Liga. What could possibly go wrong!

Sporting CP (Top, 10-4-0 26-9 home) v Nacional (Bottom, 2-3-9 9-22 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, Stiepermann to score the last goal.

Best of luck Indy, Cosmic, and all you PUPs.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Indy and Cosmic not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the wooden shoes and a HOME WIN for AJAX v Emmen.

For the Norwich bet how about a 4-0 win for City at 25/1.

I had to blink when i noticed that the current presentation pot has jumped by £700 these last couple of days and i am assuming that it comes from Cavell Healthcare. What a stupendous contribution and no wonder you are chuffed beyond words Nutty.

• Like 2

Can I go with Inter to beat Crotone in Serie A?

Also would back a 2-1 win for Norwich. If I need to pick a scorer id go with Pukki any time too, he's overdue one, failing that Buendia any time because it'll be either an assist or a goal for him anyway. Sorry if I've done this wrong. 🙂

1 minute ago, FatCanary said:

Can I go with Inter to beat Crotone in Serie A?

Also would back a 2-1 win for Norwich. If I need to pick a scorer id go with Pukki any time too, he's overdue one, failing that Buendia any time because it'll be either an assist or a goal for him anyway. Sorry if I've done this wrong. 🙂

Looks fine to me. I don't think assists normally show on the betting site, but the rest will. Welcome on board.

Good luck to all Pups!

3 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Looks fine to me. I don't think assists normally show on the betting site, but the rest will. Welcome on board.

Good luck to all Pups!

Bad English from me, I meant that hoping it was a Buendia goal. Thank you 🙂

Or is selecting more cleverly and risking being wrong better than making an obvious selection at short odds like mine must be?

10 minutes ago, FatCanary said:

Or is selecting more cleverly and risking being wrong better than making an obvious selection at short odds like mine must be?

In my couple of years of doing this, I've learnt that short priced favourites are generally more useful to the cause. Although I still get those wrong most of the time.

This week I'm going for PSG to beat Lens at home. The price is 3/10.

For our game, Reading are in poor form with nothing left to play and will probably have no motivation for the final two games after blowing the Playoffs. 3-0 at 11/1 or 4-0 at 22/1.

Fantastic news about Cavell Healthcare! 

I’ll be back around 9ish on Friday evening with the Match Bet picks. Keep the suggestions rolling in . . .

Hi everyone, welcome FatCanary and  a massive thank you to Cavell Healthcare 🙂💛💚

For me this week it's:

MIDTJYLLAND v FC Nordsjaelland HOME WIN

Good Luck Indy and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, lets have a bit of fun. Norwich to win 4-3. Best of luck Cosmic. 

Evening all. 

Yokohama home win for my pick over in the J-league. 

For our game a 90 to 1 quadrupleNorwich 5-0, Pukki to score, Buendia to score, over 8 corners in the game for both teams combined. 

Good luck everyone! 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

• Like 1

Croatia for me .Osijek v Varazdin.

For City's game Vrancic last goal.

Good luck Indy and Cosmic.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

We are truly blessed, first PUPAnon, and now Cavell Healthcare supporting us.

Good Luck Indy, Cosmic Twin and all PUPs

Elche v Atletico Madrid - Away Win

Over 2.5 goals

Hi PUPs, my current form is appalling so surely to god must improve with FERENCVAROS VS. MEZŐKÖVESD-ZSÓRY (home win).

For the City bet I'll go for The Mayor to pop up with a goal (anytime) and a red card in the game.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Everton v Villa - home win please.

Teemu to score first for NCFC.

Good luck all.

Hi all and good luck as normal, hopefully we’ll get that 6 this weekend.....

For my pick I’m following my cousins team, Jablonec v Sigma Home Win.

As fo City, it’s the title game, Reading dead and buried nothing to play for, 3-0 home win.

Good luck everyone. OTBC 💚💛

Evening Pups .

Cosmic Twin , I suggest Dowell first goalscorer . About 15/2.

Indy ,  I’m going for BOLTON v Exeter home win 23/20 .

Very best of luck to you both !! 

I'm going for a home win for Vukovar 91 v. Sloga Nova Gradiska in Croatia 3.HNL East.

Vukovar are W9 D2 L1 F28 A4 at home and Sloga Nova Gradiska are W2 D0 L10 F9 A33 away.

Good Luck, Indy!

Hull City to beat Wigan please. 

Norwich winning after 15 minutes at 9/2 seems reasonable. 

The very best of luck. 

18 hours ago, Indy said:

Hi all and good luck as normal, hopefully we’ll get that 6 this weekend.....

For my pick I’m following my cousins team, Jablonec v Sigma Home Win.

As fo City, it’s the title game, Reading dead and buried nothing to play for, 3-0 home win.

Good luck everyone. OTBC 💚💛

What time will you start looking at picks, Indy?

Home win for Barrow to Southend for me, relegation osuthwnd in the process. 

As for City a home win, with reading having a tow goal handicap lead. 

Good  luck everyone,