Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

The Captain is dead, long live the Captain

Well, to my mind that look certainly is new - and exciting. 

Smaller wings, bigger eyebrows and a lean not to say athletic  anatomy are surely where it’s at these days

13 minutes ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

Video for anyone who's interested. We didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

This is worse than not being able to say goodbye properly to Huckerby.

2 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Well, to my mind that look certainly is new - and exciting. 

Smaller wings, bigger eyebrows and a lean not to say athletic  anatomy are surely where it’s at these days

Indeed, I had noticed the old captain was expanding his girth, BMI was probably an issue.

Well if it is true we are changing kit manufacturer his shirt is out of date before he even starts.

18 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

Look at those boots. Game's gone.

He'll be wearing gloves and an Alice band next. 😠

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well if it is true we are changing kit manufacturer his shirt is out of date before he even starts.

The Lotus is a sticker over what I assume is an advert for the trampoline place that used to be on the kids kits.

4 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

The Lotus is a sticker over what I assume is an advert for the trampoline place that used to be on the kids kits.

Manufacturer as in Errea not sponsor.

3 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

A sad day. Granted the old boy was Bald , a little chubby around the tum , and his boots looked like something from the mid seventies . But he was our Captain . 

Now we have some lean young handsome Interloper  , with his flashy trainers , boyish quiff , and never missing a chance to flash his guns 💪🏿

You’re not for me Young Captain. I don’t like all this change. 

36 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

A sad day. Granted the old boy was Bald , a little chubby around the tum , and his boots looked like something from the mid seventies . But he was our Captain . 

Now we have some lean young handsome Interloper  , with his flashy trainers , boyish quiff , and never missing a chance to flash his guns 💪🏿

Surely this is just a plea to appeal to Cantwell and get him to sign a new contract..... just need to get the new Captain dancing on instagram!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Manufacturer as in Errea not sponsor.

I know that, however what I'm alluding too is that they've not made a new shirt for this incarnation of Captain Canary, it's just an old Errea shirt with a Lotus sticker. 

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I reckon you could have had the old one in the car park dust up GPB, not so sure about thhr new one.... He looks handy. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I reckon you could have had the old one in the car park dust up GPB, not so sure about thhr new one.... He looks handy. 

Was thinking the same thing Greavsey. Looks a bit lively for my liking 😂

We could team up - if I hold him, you can get him! 

Not sure its the done thing beating up club mascots, so will have to do it under darkness!. 

I think the design lacks character but ask which one somebody under the age of 11 likes and it's probably the new one. Looks like something out of paw patrol.