First Wazzock

Are the Binners about to sign a 43 year old forward?

I'm sure he could still pass to one of his own players, which has to be worth something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the multi-millionaire Didier Drogba who probably lives a comfortable life of luxury in a warm part of America, when he's not attending to humanitarian issues in his home country, is likely coming to cold, barren and run-down little Ipswich (enticing backwater that it is) at the age of 43 to play "soccer" in league 1.

Some of them seem to believe it, such is the illustrious history and world-reknown fame of their football club.

chrismakin (remember that idiot?)

"Player/Coach role perhaps
I can see Drogba being involved at some point, in what capacity I'm not sure."

The pinnacle of disillusionment

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

At 61, and grossly overweight, Alan Brazil would be a better striker than Ipswich have atm! 😁

Edited by Badger
  • Haha 3

I hope their owners are as dense as they're making themselves look right now, ITFC will probably end up out of business.

Wont be the first time. Didn't Finidi George turn out to be much much older than what it said on his birth certificate? He got found out when he had to go for an emergency appointment at the dentist.

Well, good to see the new owners are utterly delusional. Should be a good fit for the club!

The lunatics have truly taken over that particular asylum ..............the comedy value shows no sign of abating 🤣

I've been saying for years they are the gift that keeps on giving but is there no end to their complete delusion and comedy value? I love the way they make out we're tinpot because we've "never won anything" apparently, yet they can't see what's happening closer to home 😂

14 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

He'd probably improve them tbf.

He absolutely would. I would fully expect he could play at that level. Great player. 

Ah yes ... the legend that was Finidi George . Single handedly took the Binners into administration when he held them to a stupendously stupid contract. No one knew his actual age ,but no one could question his ability . I think he scored once . Then he choked on his false teeth and the rest , as they say....

Even better , the Binners then sold to Mucus (cue much waving of £20 notes) and embarked on the best 13 years of their (sorry our) history . 

If you are reading this Finidi , I salute you . 

9 hours ago, Badger said:

At 61, and grossly overweight, Alan Brazil would be a better striker than Ipswich have atm! 😁

you forgot pissed from too much drink, so would probably still be able to hit the target more then the current bunch

Given his age I think he might now be better as a CB rather than a CF. Depends on whether he’s still got the same level of energy that he had when at Stamford Bridge