Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Vote for your official Norwich City supporter panel members

2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Not touching that.

Not representing the fans then?! I didnt think you could be selective. 

From the terms of reference - 

Members are required to present the views of all supporters and the Club reserves the right to not address any input that is solely of personal interest.

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I have cast my votes.

only your first one will count! 

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

only your first one will count! 

No Greavsy you can vote for however many you like but if you then revisit the voting process to vote again for the same people that is what is not permitted and will be weeded out due to the requirement to provide your name and e-mail address.

Edited by TIL 1010

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

So you always vote for a particular party, irrespective of the current situation. For example im sure the recent pandemic has focused peoples minds one way or the other on the Tory party. 

Local elections have a different outlook too. 

So, you always believe the crap they put out on their leaflets?  
I’m talking generally. And yes, there’s a big difference in local v national politics 

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No Greavsy you can vote for however many you like but if you then revisit the voting process to vote again for the same people that is what is not permitted and will be weeded out due to the requirement to provide your name and e-mail address.

Supporters can submit a maximum of one (1) nomination per person (if any more are submitted, only the first entry received by the Club will be taken into consideration).

Having re-read that - I can see what you mean. However doesnt stop you voting again using another email / postal address. 

Edited by Greavsy

9 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

It is a bit odd, I mean the vast majority of people are either going to just vote for their mates or vote for everyone. I'd have thought that the club might have been able to select the panel itself to ensure appropriate representation in terms of diversity and inclusion.

If I am elected, who would like me to query the veracity of the election process? All those in favour... 🙂

7 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Here Here! 

And also the donation of limited edition shirts to local media representatives. 

When will all this sleaze end ?

There's Boris and the mysterious £58K for his OH to do up their flat then to cap it all murky shirt-gate in all it's glory bubbles to the top of the cess-pit.

Only a fully transparent enquiry will do 🙂😉

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

So, you always believe the crap they put out on their leaflets?  
I’m talking generally. And yes, there’s a big difference in local v national politics 

And doesn't that logic apply to the nominees for these posts? Who, as you have already declared are unknown personally to many posters on here. 

26 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Not representing the fans then?! I didnt think you could be selective. 

From the terms of reference - 

Members are required to present the views of all supporters and the Club reserves the right to not address any input that is solely of personal interest.

How does that work, then? Do we have a caseload of, say, a few thousand each? Will I even have any time left for cycling?!

13 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Supporters can submit a maximum of one (1) nomination per person (if any more are submitted, only the first entry received by the Club will be taken into consideration).

Having re-read that - I can see what you mean. However doesnt stop you voting again using another email / postal address. 

The easiest thing to do Greavsy was include your supporter number as well on the voting form which hopefully would stop that.

Edited by TIL 1010

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

How does that work, then? Do we have a caseload of, say, a few thousand each? Will I even have any time left for cycling?!

You've stood up to be nominated, and respect for that. 

1 minute ago, Uncle Fred said:

Good to see it’s not the usual bell ends on there (Wolfie excluded of course ) 😉😉

Talking of bell ends Uncle Fred  - how is Mrs Fred ? 😉 (not suggesting she is a bell end!) 

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The easiest thing to do Greavsy was include your supporter number as well on the voting form.

Agreed - same as with the FOtS and POtS too. 

15 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

It would appear I am a king maker in this particular process 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Talking of bell ends Uncle Fred  - how is Mrs Fred ? 😉 (not suggesting she is a bell end!) 

Not looking forward to the promotion party 

• Haha 1

I will be voting for people who support our fans social club and attend our events 😂🤣😂

On a more serious note, its great that they've picked fans who aren't too well known by our fan base and perhaps haven't been involved with meetings with the club before. I think the panel is a great idea and look forward to feedback from them after their quarterly meetings with the club. 

Good Luck to all those who are up for a vote  😀

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Good to see it’s not the usual bell ends on there (Wolfie excluded of course ) 😉😉

Vote for me and I'll campaign for increased scampi portions in the Gunn Club... 🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Happy to vote for you, James. I'm also up for the vote, too - I'm Matt Colley.

I've voted for you buh, obviously, but I will be looking to call in some favours* once you're installed as my patsy 

* Not those favours... Not again... 

• Haha 1

Regardless of how we were chosen, ultimately everyone had the opportunity to apply.  Hopefully everyone on here who has been nominated gets enough votes to be selected, and then you'll all know who to target with your complaints from now on 😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

It is a bit odd, I mean the vast majority of people are either going to just vote for their mates or vote for everyone. I'd have thought that the club might have been able to select the panel itself to ensure appropriate representation in terms of diversity and inclusion.

If I am elected, who would like me to query the veracity of the election process? All those in favour... 🙂

Quite. It looks like 16 men and 3 women!

21 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

You do realise if you get elected, you and the others on here who’ve put their heads above the parapet will become lightning rods on this forum for everyone’s complaints? 🤔 You’ll be the next best thing to a board member! 😂

• Haha 1

Well done Gordon @Lessingham Canary (Hope you are well buddy!), Wolfie and ncfcstar - you guys are all great picks! Don’t recognise the other names on the panel but I’m sure they’ll all do a grand job too 👍

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Well done Gordon @Lessingham Canary (Hope you are well buddy!), Wolfie and ncfcstar - you guys are all great picks! Don’t recognise the other names on the panel but I’m sure they’ll all do a grand job too 👍

I'm well thanks Alex, (hope you are also) Congratulations to all elected, a privilege to be selected, and will be interesting to see how we can all work together to bring about any improvements in the supporter experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Delighted to be on board. Will do my absolute best to represent all NCFC supporters, and will try not to be too lippy on here (even to Waveney).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Delighted to be on board. Will do my absolute best to represent all NCFC supporters, and will try not to be too lippy on here (even to Waveney).

You better get the scampi situation at the gunn club sorted pronto! 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Time to get that second account set up Wolfie!