Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Alex Tettey doesn't love us any more

The big question is who is going to answer the phones at Carrow Road when he leaves ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The big question is who is going to answer the phones at Carrow Road when he leaves ?

TNC........

I was hoping he would get another year possibly as a player/coach to earn a testimonial. However I'm sure the club will find a way to give him a good send off nonetheless. 

Always given 100% and from the sounds of it is a brilliant presence in the dressing room. Definitely a legend in my book. Hopefully he has a fulfilling coaching career!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

I was hoping he would get another year possibly as a player/coach to earn a testimonial. However I'm sure the club will find a way to give him a good send off nonetheless. 

Always given 100% and from the sounds of it is a brilliant presence in the dressing room. Definitely a legend in my book. Hopefully he has a fulfilling coaching career!

I think he’s stated he isn’t into the testimonial type thing. Maybe a donation to a charity of his choice could be an option. 

I can't see a manager in Tetts, but suspect he could be a very good youth team coach.

19 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I think he’s stated he isn’t into the testimonial type thing. Maybe a donation to a charity of his choice could be an option. 

Sound plan. I also hope that the club arranges for him to return when the ground can be full again, so he can be given the send off he deserves. 

• Like 1

Absolutely love Tettey, certainly wish him all the best going forward. 

If we secure the title on Saturday I hope Farke starts him v Barnsley. 

3 minutes ago, Jakarta Canary said:

Sound plan. I also hope that the club arranges for him to return when the ground can be full again, so he can be given the send off he deserves. 

Definitely, shame he’s not staying on in the ticket office. People would keep ringing just to hear his warm happy tones.

No Tettey, no party. Can still see him being offered a final year if we fail to get Skipp back but wish him all the best. I'm sure if the option for him to coach here was on the cards it would have been discussed so a shame to hear it isn't, he'd be great with the youth teams here

An example of a true and honest model pro footballer.....Alex has been a loyal servant to NCFC and I wish him and his family good fortune for the future and in whatever career path he follows.....

51 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Absolutely love Tettey, certainly wish him all the best going forward. 

If we secure the title on Saturday I hope Farke starts him v Barnsley. 

That would be a fantastic touch, perhaps make him captain too.

It's a shame he wasn't 5 years younger as exactly what we'll need next season is an Alex Tettey.

Legend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AJ said:

No Tettey, no party. Can still see him being offered a final year if we fail to get Skipp back but wish him all the best. I'm sure if the option for him to coach here was on the cards it would have been discussed so a shame to hear it isn't, he'd be great with the youth teams here

No chance of that I think- if we can't get Skipp we'll need to sign someone else, relying on a 35 year old Tettey would be guaranteed relegation.

19 hours ago, king canary said:

No chance of that I think- if we can't get Skipp we'll need to sign someone else, relying on a 35 year old Tettey would be guaranteed relegation.

To expand, I didn't mean as our main DM, I just meant as back-up. If we sign Skipp we could potentially sign one more DM, or possibly not even do that if we feel Sorensen is good enough to deputise in his absence and keep Tetts in reserve. If we can't get Skipp then arguably we need to sign 2 DM's

On 26/04/2021 at 12:11, TheGunnShow said:

I can't see a manager in Tetts, but suspect he could be a very good youth team coach.

Worth reading the article. He states he isn't interested in management but would like to get into coaching with youngsters.