Maybe the representatives for the fans consultative forum can take that forward? 

That seems to have gone quiet too, unless I've missed an announcement.. 

39 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

TNC have indeed raised £20k this weekend for charity. I though it was the big c, not that is matters, it's still a good effort and respect for that. 

My point is about the club giving new release shirts away, when not many months ago they were skint, and couldn't pay their staff..... 

We just got promoted. Shirts probably at cost to the club, cost less than 50% of the value we pay for them.

I think you are on a bit of a ghost hunt here. Lots of reasons to give shirts to the likes of Goreham, Butler and Bailey. Not least because they have been part of the connection for the fans to the club. They have brought i-follow alive for those that have watched any games, and been the commentary over the radio if not.

This thread seems to have it all, people rubbishing the style of the shirt to those begrudging some shirts being given away by the club. 

They have rewarded those people for "doing their job" agreed its in testing times, but when they couldn't afford to pay their own non playibg staff. 

Using them to promote an item that didn't need promoting and sold out due to limited numbers. 

Im just saying they could have sold a few more, having not given them away, or given them to a better cause, imho. 

7 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

They have rewarded those people for "doing their job" agreed its in testing times, but when they couldn't afford to pay their own non playibg staff. 

Using them to promote an item that didn't need promoting and sold out due to limited numbers. 

Im just saying they could have sold a few more, having not given them away, or given them to a better cause, imho. 

You are looking for a grievance Greavsy, nothing else. If this was a genuine publicity stunt, why didn't they give them to them at the launch or soon after? You are trying desperately hard to make this a bigger deal than it is.

Honestly, take a break, go chill and relax. There really isn't anything to this at all. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, chicken said:

You are looking for a grievance Greavsy, nothing else. If this was a genuine publicity stunt, why didn't they give them to them at the launch or soon after? You are trying desperately hard to make this a bigger deal than it is.

Honestly, take a break, go chill and relax. There really isn't anything to this at all. 

I'm not looking for anything, just stating my opinion.

Erm, they certainly did use Conor for a launch as he was live streaming just before 9 counting down until he could show it, then sharing the ofticial club videos and images.

Goreham, Butler and Bailey all tweeted pics at 9am. I dont follow TNC so don't know what they done, but know they had a livestream for charity at the time. 

As I've said I don't begrudge these individuals their gifts, I just think there are more worthy recipients, if the club have freebies to give away. 

I hope Diane and the young lad, as nominee's for fan of the season got one.

The rainbow 'asics' strip is a great design, however even if the club were to listen to fans groups on this it'll be too late for next seasons kits, they'll have already been designed and made by now. 

7 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Ah yes - doubt many would whinge about that strip (maybe with white shorts?)

Recently got forwarded these mock-ups too, off twitter apparently . [Apologies to the (c) owner, whom I couldn’t trace]

image.thumb.png.3728aa421b5171b7e3e3a8749437f637.png

image.thumb.png.38a5b319a12d6be829bb0a99168f0808.png

image.thumb.png.d3bf7a659afc2e89769d65dc762985b1.png

• Like 3

Jeez there are some grumpy sods on here, looking to turn any positive story into a negative.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Recently got forwarded these mock-ups too, off twitter apparently . [Apologies to the (c) owner, whom I couldn’t trace]

image.thumb.png.3728aa421b5171b7e3e3a8749437f637.png

image.thumb.png.38a5b319a12d6be829bb0a99168f0808.png

image.thumb.png.d3bf7a659afc2e89769d65dc762985b1.png

Love all three of them 👍

35 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

260A68B1-4DB4-406D-89AA-9F14041E1972.thumb.png.e6bc40b38f7efa8eeff073a797c6f624.png

Theres some right Ws about. Imagine buying a shirt specifically to exploit fellow City fans. Disgusting.

12 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Maybe the representatives for the fans consultative forum can take that forward? 

That seems to have gone quiet too, unless I've missed an announcement.. 

I understand that the club have whittled down an extensive list of applications to a number which will then be voted upon by the fans to be the representatives on the new OSP.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Thanks 1

Have to say i hope our new kit suppliers have some better designers. To be fair I quite like the third kit and appreciate we don;t have to buy this celebration kit but this just looks awful and the 2nd kit this season was an abomination. Should have been so easy to design something in tribute to the NHS (white with a rainbow incorportade or something) and they came out with that awful pinstripe, cobalt blue number.

Keep it simple and classic. Have heard a couple of whispers about us having Castore next season. They are a bit of an unknown quantity with football kits but do the Rangers kits which this season have been very nice. 

10 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not sure I recall the specific one - presumably the club were aware of it?

This one.

Norwich City 20-21 Away Kit Released - Footy Headlines

54 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Theres some right Ws about. Imagine buying a shirt specifically to exploit fellow City fans. Disgusting.

Don’t disagree, but are there really people so desperate to have that top that they’ll pay £100+ to have it?  That is totally insane.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kick it off said:

Norwich City 20-21 Away Kit Released - Footy Headlines

This is what i was referring to above. A million times better than anything Errea have managed to come up with. 

59 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Imagine paying £110 for that dreadful looking rag. 

So, kinda proves my point, if the ones given away had been donated to a charity to auction there would be a market for them.

Imagine if they signed some too......prices would increase more.

Maybe they will auction the match worn ones after the Reading match for good causes. 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Maybe they will auction the match worn ones after the Reading match for good causes. 

That is surely an absolute certainty Greavsy ?

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That is surely an absolute certainty Greavsy ?

You would hope.

13 hours ago, king canary said:

Macaroni cheese? With a roast? 

Yeah, a little pot on the side. First had it at the Unthank Arms, it's definitely a thing. I like it.