54 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

"We appreciate you so much, we're going to ask for another £50."

Thats what I thought, though one shouldn't be surprised cause ever since kits were changed once every two seasons from the 80's onwards and in more recent times once a season it has has become a money making exercise! 

Went for the keeper kit. Think the home one doesn't look up to much but cool of them to release it with the TNC watchalong this morning

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It’s £30 with £5 to fan groups - count it as a ‘promotion t shirt’ and it seems pretty reasonable to me. If you don’t like it, blame ACN as I’m pretty sure it’s their design!  
You can always, you know, not buy it if you don’t want to.....

Edited by Branston Pickle

15 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

The 2 sizes I wanted are out of stock and it's not letting me say, send them later, when they are in stock 😞 

Just added one of each size and when trying to check out all except small showing as out of stock now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

Just added one of each size and when trying to check out all except small showing as out of stock now.

Yeah had to get the goalie one. Not a bad thing

Seems to be a marmite jersey, people either absolutely hate it to the point of wanting it burnt at the stake, or absolutely love it and want it in droves. 

I like it. Think the goalkeeper jersey in particular is lovely. 

I wouldn't like it to be our new first kit, but as a special one off commemorative kit, I'm good with it 

At £30 it's not too badly priced I suppose, bit much marketing it as a thank you though 😂

Keeper top is OK, yellow top is truly hideous beyond the pale. 

Like as been said no one is forced to buy it, we all have a choice, I chose not to 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Ken Hairy

27 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Seems to be a marmite jersey, people either absolutely hate it to the point of wanting it burnt at the stake, or absolutely love it and want it in droves. 

I like it. Think the goalkeeper jersey in particular is lovely. 

I wouldn't like it to be our new first kit, but as a special one off commemorative kit, I'm good with it 

Wonder if there are any fans of the horrific petrol kit left?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Wonder if there are any fans of the horrific petrol kit left?

Not if they have a grain of sense. It’s a Binner shirt. Binner Blue with a Binner pinstripe. Has to be the worst ever ever ever . 
I hope I have made my position clear. And my position is that I don’t like it . At all. 

Got the keepers shirt. £27 +£4 delivery. I suppose I could have gone in the hub and got it for £27.

I don't feel ripped off. It's a good shirt at a decent price.

Moaners will moan...

• Like 1

Why do so many people criticise it as a marketing ploy when buying is optional?

1 minute ago, duke63 said:

Why do so many people criticise it as a marketing ploy when buying is optional?

Some of us recall the old Egg and Cress shirt being launched . It’s a great shame there weren’t message boards then that we can look back on. It was incredulous in some quarters . It was such a departure from the previous shirts .

I honestly can’t recall if I liked it at the time or not! 

Now you can’t by an original for under £200 ! 

If it was the new first team shirt it would have relegation written all over it.  We managed to get previous promotions with a prominently canary yellow.  Only to go into the PL season with more green and get quickly relegated.          

Marketing ploy? Sweet Jesus .

Of course it is 'marketing'. What else do you call anything that the club are trying to sell, that is put on SM and advertised in all good shops? But a ploy? FFS, get a grip. It's not cunning, is it? 

Don't try and find a negative when there is none there and I am another voice to the 'Well, don't buy it then' camp. 

• Like 2

Forgive me if I’m wrong but isn’t the seat draping in the stadium just a close up of the design on the shirt?

If that’s the case, the release has been hiding in plain sight most of the season!

4 hours ago, kick it off said:

Got the top one, the second is a sore point because I bought one but it was waaaaaay too small and not seen another come up for sale - its in the wish list though. Third is too plain for me. The other I have is this one...

15001-product.jpg

I maybe making this up but isn't this the goalkeeper top which went with the tartan style away shirt in the 90's

5 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

£30. And some of the money is going to charity.

So utterly awful that the adult shirts appear to be sold out. 

I like it. A bit gutted I wasn't quick enough to get one. Even the GK shirt is now only available in a couple of sizes.

Not like some folks on this forum to be out of touch with reality or something is it? Whinging for the sake of whinging. I'll just email the club and make sure their replica shirt design process includes those of you who are in with the lot in Milan and Paris and know your fashion. 

Everything is essentially sold out. The GK shirt is only available in manchild and elephant.

• Haha 2

Had bern meaning to get a ‘home’ shirt so added one of these g/k tops to my earlier order (always go up a few sizes for footy tops), got the discount and saved the delivery charge, not too bad🙂.

5 minutes ago, kirku said:

Everything is essentially sold out. The GK shirt is only available in manchild and elephant.

Oh really? I might have a chance then........