We're pleased to share the first 2 episodes of our new Mental Health Minis.  

Dulwich Hamlet striker Danny Mills talks to David Whiteside and Nick O'Brien about his mental health work:

and Episode 2, featuring Chris Reeve from TalkNorwichCity, talking about grief, social media and football:

We are working on further episodes, so please look out for more information on our channels.

Twitter @canariestrust @canariestrustMH

Instagram @canariestrust

Facebook @CanariesTrust 

Big thanks to Danny and Chris, David Whiteside and Nick O'Brien from our mental health team, and Chris Newby from our media team, for pulling these together.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Canaries Trust said:

We're pleased to share the first 2 episodes of our new Mental Health Minis.  

Dulwich Hamlet striker Danny Mills talks to David Whiteside and Nick O'Brien about his mental health work:

and Episode 2, featuring Chris Reeve from TalkNorwichCity, talking about grief, social media and football:

We are working on further episodes, so please look out for more information on our channels.

Twitter @canariestrust @canariestrustMH

Instagram @canariestrust

Facebook @CanariesTrust 

Big thanks to Danny and Chris, David Whiteside and Nick O'Brien from our mental health team, and Chris Newby from our media team, for pulling these together.

I'd be more than happy to feature if you want to chat to me about my charity cycling and mental health experience. Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

17 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'd be more than happy to feature if you want to chat to me about my charity cycling and mental health experience. Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks FTW - PM incoming!

• Thanks 1