Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Hull v Norwich - match thread

All the central midfielders we have and we play a right back (Hughes) in centre midfield. Hughes IMO looked fine wide right and puts good crosses in, he could do this as a full back. The only mitigation is the poor performances of the other candidates (who does deserve to play) and the fact we are playing on a poor (and large) surface.

Hull are getting 11 men and a trawler behind the ball, we always struggle to break teams down. I bet Worthy ends up putting Doherty up front if things don''t change. Safri has to get forward and Robinson needs to come into midfield.

Rudolph - Could you type the words "Norwich equalise before half time". Just in case you are having a "Bruce Almighty" day.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]''How long until we conceed? I will say within 25 minutes.''

24:40 GOAL - Leon Cort
Hull 1 - Norwich 0

Unbelievable.
[/quote] Unbelievable? Don''t think so, it''s been happening all season! I just hope that post about Worthy being sacked if he doesnt win today is true! I see Danny Crow''s scored again as well!

Pyro I think you are more likely to see Audley Harrison hit back at the moment!

If Hull go 2 up we are finished in this match which is on a knife edge as Norwich have to throw men forwards.

Norwich need to be more patient, let Hull come out and try to create space.

We could be just 45 minutes away from Worthy being sacked. Although we''ll probably end up with defeat and him still in charge. Sigh.

Don''t get me wrong, I''m not shocked that we''ve conceded, but that

prediction was so incredibly accurate it deserved fanfare! 20 seconds

left of the prediction.

Great to see Crow adding to his tally - why did we get rid of him again?

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

Why is Andy Hughes in the centre midfield?

I just don''t get it.

He was poor at best in that position for Reading and what impact has Hughes had in that postion at Norwich?

Like I say, I just don''t get it.

Right back or on the bench.

[/quote] He had an impact their - when he got injured and was dropped we started winning - since he has been back in the team we havent won....

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

Why is Andy Hughes in the centre midfield?

I just don''t get it.

He was poor at best in that position for Reading and what impact has Hughes had in that postion at Norwich?

Like I say, I just don''t get it.

Right back or on the bench.

[/quote]

He had an impact their - when he got injured and was dropped we started winning - since he has been back in the team we havent won....