Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Kyle Lafferty-Scottish Premiership signing of the season?

I think this probably tells us more about the Scottish Premiership than it does about Kyle Lafferty. (But well done to him nonetheless). 

Right, but the article says he’s only played 8 games for them.  he’s clearly done really well in those games, but he’s definitely the sort of player who could hit form in a setting he’s comfortable with and look inspired for a spell , but there’s no saying how long it will last.

4 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

I think this probably tells us more about the Scottish Premiership than it does about Kyle Lafferty. (But well done to him nonetheless). 

And yet our star striker didn't make much of an impact in that league. Funny how different players just find their groove.

Dont get why there is so much hostility in between English fans and Scottish fans, boosting their own leagues and ripping down the others. Scottish fans often use Pukki's English success as a "gotcha".

Personally I would like to see Celtic and Rangers in the EPL. I see no reason why those clubs couldnt be just as competitive as any other club in the EPL.