Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 33

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

I have exciting news to start off the thread this week. Our anonymous benefcactor PUPanon is going to fund the Norwich match bets again next season. Thanks so much PUPanon. Your generosity makes a huge difference to our presentation pot. This season the match bet has added £333 to our total. That’s been really important in a season where we’ve only added £109 from the six results.

The fact that last month we sent the CSF a cheque for £3,141 also highlights the contributions of our generous sponsors so a massive thank you to Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare whose money goes straight into our presentation pot. Also a massive thank you to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. We wouldn’t get anywhere near the massive totals we present without each and every one of you. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

This week we have @Feedthewolf making the final six selections. Wolfie’s been busy this season with his fantastic bicycle challenge fundraising. It’s been great to follow his progress. Wolfie’s also a top PUP and has form for this task having three previous wins when selecting the final six. So if we get the luck that’s been deserting us I think we have an outstanding chance of getting back to winning ways. Let’s feed the wolf with our best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Hammond1612 making the selections for our game at QPR on Saturday. Dan’s having a fantastic season this time and with three weeks left is right in the mix to win our PUPs league with 27/32 84% winning picks at a profit of £2.63. Dan’s already had a win this week with the extra match bets he funded for the Watford game. Thanks again for that Dan. Let’s help him to a quick fire winning double with some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

PUP backing City is looking for win number 12 this weekend….

2108635393_Screenshot(66).png.4012927f8b1d7988e3e2d0d294b3fed5.png

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Feedthewolf and Hammond 1612. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Matt and Dan, the thread is yours.......🙃.......

1243620322_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.8619fcf4fc7035246abf63ed18c7f64d.jpg

1480327515_Signaturetotals-21Apr21.jpg.c3f2bc64c34d4a5432613f57023f18cc.jpg

Here's a video of our DS boys and girls at the nest...

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityCSF/status/1383340281152503812?s=20

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1

Ukraine Premier League - Dynamo Kyiv v Inhulets - Home Win

Pukki to score and Norwich to win

Bayern Munich to win at Mainz for me please.

For City's game, Hugill/1-0.

Good luck Statto and Daniel.

OTBC

A Sunday offering from Italy this week

Inter v Verona - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Wolfie, Dan, and all you PUPs 

I’ll be back on Friday evening for the match bet, for my pick this week I’ll go for rangers to win against St Johnstone, thanks everyone in advance for the suggestions and good luck feedthewolf!

Good luck to all PUPS........

This week I’m going for my Czech cousins team to win.....

SK Dynamo v Jablonec - Away Win.

For the Norwich game it’s about time we kicked into gear Cantwell to score.

OTBC 💛💚

Thanks for the lovely intro, Eddie - sorry I've not been a regular on these threads this season, although as you say I've been doing my bit for the CSF out on my bike.

Sadly my form has been appalling this season, so don't hold out too much hope - it's been mega difficult this season with the home advantage being negated by the empty stadia, so I'm sure we'll have a more fruitful time of it next season.

Keep the suggestions coming in, and I'll be back to pick my final six after work on Friday... maybe with a surprise or two up my sleeve too, so keep an eye out for that! 👀

For the Norwich match, QPR have had plenty of goals in their recent matches and I'm sure we'll be back on the front foot come Saturday, so how's about Norwich to win 4-2 at 50/1?

Valencia for me this week 

Dowell to score first

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Hi PUPs, off to Poland this week with STAL MIELEC VS. POGOŃ SZCZECIN (away win) which seems very generously priced at 11/10 for second top vs. bottom.

For the City bet I'll go for over 4.5 goals and Stiepo to score last.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Many Thanks to PUPanon for their continuing support, Brilliant!

Good Luck Feedthewolf and Hammond1612, and all PUPs

Atalanta v Bologna - Home Win

City Bet - More than 2.5 goals

Zenit St Petersburg (top) to beat FC Rotor Volgograd(2nd bottom)

For the Norwich bet, I think we will both be quick out of the blocks, and there could be a goal in minutes 1-15 for either side at 19/10

Very best of luck.

Leage Two leaders Cambridge Utd v Stevenage (lost last three).........Home win.

For our game...

I'm sticking with Hanley to score anytime.

Good luck Wolfie and Daniel.

Thanks again to PUPanon for his/her generosity.

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and obviously good luck to wolfie and Daniel not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Strange territory this week for me with a trip to Switzerland and a HOME WIN for YOUNG BOYS v Sion.

For the Norwich bet Buendia to score the first goal of the game.

Evening Pups .

Hammond , I reckon Norwich to be winning HT & FT . 15/8 .

Wolfie , I’m going for BOURNEMOUTH v Brentford Home win . 7/5 .

Best of luck to you both . 

Hi pups

my pick this week is going to CHELTENHAM to beat colchester

For the Norwich bet I’ll say 0-1 Norwich win

good luck all

For Wolfie a game in Serbia...

FK Injija          v          Red Star Belgrade          Away Win

For Dan....

He always scores against QPR so...

Pukki to score the First Goal

All the best to the pickers, the 5/6 is due for an upgrade, so fingers crossed

Cambridge to beat Stevenage for me,

and I fancy a 3-1 win for us

A thank you to PuPAnon as well, for heir continued support, that's a great ongoing gesture

Morning all

A home win for Barnsley over Rotherham to in all probability secure their deserved play off-place

As for city, facing a good side in form but who lack t he physicality of the two sides to complete their doubles over us I fancy a return to a controlled cm from skipp and kenny and a comfortable if narrow 1-0 win with todd to take the winner.

Good luck every one 

Keep them coming, guys! I'm off to the pub later, so probably makes sense for me to make my picks before that happens. I've already shortlisted six, but I'm very open to persuasion if anyone else has any good ideas... 🙂

Edited by Feedthewolf
  • Like 1

Wolves v Burnley - home win.

NCFC - Cantwell to score anytime.

Good luck all.

@nutty nigel, these aren't my final selections, but work is manic today and I'm swimming against the tide. Should I run out of time to send an updated list, please run with the following. I would do it on my mobile from the pub, but I'm unable to access the site from mobile...

Dinamo Kiev
Inter Milan
Watford (my pick)
Pogon Szczecin
Zenit
Young Boys

• Like 1

I'm going for a home win for NK Uljanik v. NK Naprijed v. Hreljin in Croatia 3 West.

Uljanik are W6 D2 L1 F15 A9 at home and Naprijed are W1 D1 L7 F7 A27 away.

Good Luck, Feedthewolf.

For the Match Bet - Skipp to score any time.

Good Luck, Hammond1612!

Great news about PUPanon - Thank you!

The Slovakia 2. Liga.

Slavoj Trebisov to win at home against Poprad.

Slavoj Trebisov, with a decent 6-4-1 and 26/15 home record, have bags of incentive to keep out of the relegation zone. Poprad, with a 2-0-10 and 8/37 away record, are doomed.

The odds are 1/10.
-

For the match bet I suggest a double, if it is possible, of Norwich City to score in both halves and a penalty in the match.

Good luck to all!

In bocca al lupo 🦮....ahem....Lupo 🐺.....e tutti i voi PUPetti 🦮🤗

Great pair of hands this week....have got a good feeling 🤗👏🏽

Trip to Austria this week for the W League 1 clash:

Sturm Graz vs Sudburgenland - home win

As for Hammond’s Norwich bet am throwing the kitchen sink at:

Norwich to win and Norwich to win the title ....💛💚..

...another good feeling 🤗

Parma

Good luck to all. Like others I'm also on Cambridge at home with a rested Wes to cause havoc.

For us I can see us put in a professional performance and a HT / FT Norwich bet and >2.5 goals. 

Right thanks everyone for all the suggestions, hopefully we can add a little bit to the pot tomorrow! I’ll start with £1 on Norwich to win 1-0, £1 on Norwich 2-1, £1 on over 2.5 goals, £1 on pukki to score anytime, £1 on emi to score anytime, £1 on cantwell to score anytime, 50p on Hanley to score anytime, 50p on Skipp to score anytime, £1 on a draw, £1 on qpr win and seeing as feedthewolf is doing the picks let’s do £1 on his suggestion which is Norwich to win 4-2. Thanks again and good luck everyone!

• Like 1