Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

***** NCFC v Watford 100% official match thread *****

Hugill on makes sense. Xavi loves a good cross. Also the whole team is lethargic as hell so some hold up play from Hugill would be helpful. Btw what a block from Hanley on the Hughes volley. Just a volley smashed hard and clean and Hanley just sticks his head in front of it, doesnt even look faced by it

2 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

conveniently forgetting 4 against Brentford

but we've hardly dominated against any of the better teams, so doesn't bode well for next season. Def need to strengthen and No.10 seems the obvious starting place

5 minutes ago, Spillay said:

Watching this makes me seriously worry about next season if we dont strengthen, Watford just way better in every department. We dont look like scoring or really creating anything

Same worry we’ve always had for me. No plan B. I don’t think Hugill is the answer. We should be changing the way we play not just put another striker on. It’s not a plan it’s just throwing another dart and hoping we win a goldfish rather than make a difference to what’s going wrong!

Can this performance simply be put down to a literal hangover from Saturday promotion party?

We’ve not been anywhere near it. 

Stieperman or Sörensen would have made more sense. We arent even able to get close to their penalty area.

Hugill doing well to annoy Watford there haha. Thats mostly what he does, usually comes on with 5 minutes left and annoys the opposition, needs to be more constructive now.  I know he can finish but is Hugill any good at passing the ball etc.

what a tackle by Hanley btw, love him, he has been our best player these last few matches

This is a prime example of missing your supporters. 

Home fans would now be driving them on. 

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

We are bloody awful quite frankly. Plenty of dosh needs to be spent over the summer

you'll be lucky

Would be nice to see us claw our way back into games after going behind. Even then sneak a winner. Just the one goal needed