Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Wonder if our team tonight......

....will be making a statement and wearing T-shirts (in the warm up) with a NCFC Club message pertaining to the 'Top Six' that's not dissimilar to the message what the Leeds players wore last night?......

I guess as we're not in the Premier League we're not so in the spotlight.

Personally I'd guess not, Farke was very coy when pressed on it yesterday and the club haven't come out with any statements about it so would assume we'll keep quiet 

Everyone needs to unite against this, I would be very happy to see our players make a statement by wearing shirts like the Leeds players did.

Personally I’d like to see them all go, I want to see them get given a massive points deduction for breaking the rules.....or let the rest of football unite once the new super league is set up and all clubs in that league kicked out of their domestic leagues never to return. If the managers and players feel that strong then they can jump ship too.

Edited by Indy

38 minutes ago, Indy said:

Personally I’d like to see them all go, I want to see them get given a massive points deduction for breaking the rules.....or let the rest of football unite once the new super league is set up and all clubs in that league kicked out of their domestic leagues never to return. If the managers and players feel that strong then they can jump ship too.

Kick them out then make them re-enter the football league at the lowest tier if they want to re-join. Would love to see Salah, Pogba and Kane battling it out on a stodgy Tuesday night pitch against Kings Lynn, Boreham Wood and Wealdstone! 

• Like 1