Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Ref tomorrow

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Tiny Harrington - 3 games -  3 wins

Cardiff A

Rotherham H

Sheff W A

Is that a euphemism?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

 

He should give us a minuscule advantage.

Or have 3 stars.... 🌟 🌟 🌟 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HazzaJet said:

How have Watford done with him in charge this season?

Well, he ref'd their game against Bournemouth in February where there were 2 red cards and 8 yellows and Bournemouth won 1-0.

But he also ref'd their 1-0 win over Preston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AJ said:

Well, he ref'd their game against Bournemouth in February where there were 2 red cards and 8 yellows and Bournemouth won 1-0.

But he also ref'd their 1-0 win over Preston

So with him officiating they've suffered away to a top side, and only managed a 1-0 win against a lower side. Perhaps we might see quite a few players going into the book tonight, possibly even a red. Maybe we might have an slight advantage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HazzaJet said:

So with him officiating they've suffered away to a top side, and only managed a 1-0 win against a lower side. Perhaps we might see quite a few players going into the book tonight, possibly even a red. Maybe we might have an slight advantage

He sent off a Cardiff player in our 2-1 win as well (can't remember who), he looks a bit card happy on paper but that should help stop Watford trying to be too physical I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, AJ said:

He sent off a Cardiff player in our 2-1 win as well (can't remember who), he looks a bit card happy on paper but that should help stop Watford trying to be too physical I guess

Pack wasn't it? He sounds more in our favour in terms of the book

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Watfords recent win against towards the end Pedro did a Buendia/Burnley neck chop on Reading player should have been sent off.  Hope if they try similar tactics tonight our players do a Pearson and bring it to the refs attention in no uncertain terms.  We are just too nice scream, shout and roll about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...