Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Todays Injury updates- Pukki/Cantwell/Hanley doubts

From todays press conf.

'(Giannoulis) We have appealed it (the red card) but he will definitely miss one game. There are a few doubts. Thankfully, Grant Hanley was able to finish the game but his ankle was pretty painful and swollen and we hope that he is available. I had to substitute Teemu Pukki after a hit on his knee and he is a major doubt for tomorrow and there is a doubt about Todd Cantwell. I hope all three will make it tomorrow, but there will some late calls. '

I'd imagine they'll all start, unless they physically aren't able. Grant is a big worry as he's been a rock lately, we haven't got much left in the armoury in that position! 

56 minutes ago, AJ said:

I'd imagine they'll all start, unless they physically aren't able. Grant is a big worry as he's been a rock lately, we haven't got much left in the armoury in that position! 

I wouldn't be so sure- I know winning the title is nice but it isn't worth playing half fit players and risking losing them for longer periods for. 

If they are all out I'd imagine we'd see Sorenson, Quintilla, Hugill and either Hernandez or Vrancic in there.