Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Graham Scott place of birth....

It’s not right. He was born in Oxfordshire, but the page was changed at 21.05, presumably by a City fan. Good work to whoever did it!

How has that been allowed to happen.

The fact that is has tells you everything you need to know about tonight

And don't tell me. the lino's were born in Boscombe

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

An upset Norwich fan has edited that.

He's from Oxfordshire.

Is he? 😂 Just had it sent to me on messenger 

He ruined the game, a game we were totally in control of. BBC talked about a comprehensive display in the 2nd half - it was against 10 men after a ludicrous decision that infuriated the whole Norwich squad (and fan base). We are so much better than them and they know it. That they had to resort to cheating says it all about the way that club has gone. Hope they stay in the championship, and good riddance. 

I’m impressed the players kept as level headed as they did because I would’ve knocked that p**** Pearson out.

Anyway, the mayor said it well “I won’t say too much about the officials but it’s not their night, ITS OURS!”

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE!

Edited by Fiery Zac

Anyone can play that game... I seem to remember someone changed his Wiki to say he was from Norwich when he sent off two Chelsea players in the cup game at Stamford Bridge in Farke’s first season!

3 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

See, this prank would never have worked if the ref had the game that @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man thinks he had.

But there is a reason why people have been so easily hoodwinked into believing the ref was actually from Bournemouth, isn't there?

Grow/sober up.

No intent from Giannoulis but he caught his opponent studs first just below the knee. If Pearson did that, you'd be calling for jail time.

12 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Grow/sober up.

No intent from Giannoulis but he caught his opponent studs first just below the knee. If Pearson did that, you'd be calling for jail time.

U ok hun