Donโ€™t know if he has a dog.....but no need to buy a whistle

Legend for our club

Edited by Van wink

Legend, we all have a mate like Iwan.......tries to look like a hipster, but just canโ€™t pull it off! Looks like a middle school woodwork teacher! Thought he talked his opinion on the red card, might not agree but fair enough!

Iwan is a bit of a plank at times - and his column is always about โ€˜meโ€™...not a particularly great read.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Club legend but never likely to trouble MENSA

Little out of order saying this about him?ย  He was a pro Footballer not a Statistcian ๐Ÿค”

He was ok despite looking like the third member of ZZ Top and being generally scruffy.ย All he lacked was a guitar and the shades.ย Hardlyย the 'Top Dressed Man' though, that's for sure.ย 

Surprised he didn't seem to know the details of the arrangement with Burnley re: Ben Gibson.ย 

Harsh decision, but it happens. I think that Bournemouth exploited the advantageย better than most in the league could have done.

I also thought that we stood back a little too much initially after the sending off. We may not have done had the results earlier in the day not gone so well for us.ย ย We did get more on the front foot once they went ahead, only to be thwartedย by their off-side third.

Our day. Not our night.

If Bournemouth don't go up they're sure to lose a fewย but, like Toney and Sarr, they'll be out of our price range. If they do, I can't see Woodgate lasting long.

Edited by BroadstairsR