Sign in to follow this  
Sir Quinny

What would you do if you were Worthy

He has to options stay or go. You look at it from two points of view - Honour v Money.

Anybody who was in his positon I would hope would feel honour bound to move over - he is blatantly not good enough and cannot take the club any further.

However he also has a family and a need for cash what prudent man would quit and hmsting themselves finacially.

I welcome your thoughts on the decison that this worthy should I belive be considering at the moment!!!!

He''s in the position where he can do whatever he likes. No matter how badly we do he still has the boards backing, and even if he''s sacked he gets a nice little payoff. I was him and not the Norwich City supporting chap that I am I''d probably be doing the same. He''s just looking after himself but not going about it in the way we like it.

I would offer my resignation. No question. How can he look at himself in the morning, what does he feel on his way to work. Not only are we fed up, I don''t see how Worthy can be getting any job satisfaction now.

As I have a job I would continue to nurture my relationship with the Board and not care a fig about a mediocrity tolerating belly up rolling submissive and timid group of supporters who don''t know the expression of frustration difference between St. Michael the Archangel and Michael Carrol the yob.

Stay, and assemble a team full of sub standard, useless, headless chickens, spending what little resources the club has on dross, give all the promising youngsters little or no opportunities, and sell the best players, then reveal myself as an Sheepshanks spy.

resign now before it get really ugly.

At least he can walk away without too many protests.

This is going to get ugly pretty soon. And it will hurt his chances of future employment.

Wait to be pushed and take the compensation, I may not get the results at the moment but I am not stupid enough to give good money away.