Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

*****The official We Are Premier League thread*****

First time we've been promoted without kicking a ball on the day? I've been at every promotion game apart from Orient so feels a bit odd. Promoted and most of us didn't see a single game.

On a positive note can't wait to read Ricardo's Premier League reports next season. Sharpen the good pencil 💛💚

15 minutes ago, Miss Demeanor said:

A brilliant season! 5 points for the title! Well done everyone at the club!,,,

Nothing less will do!

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

prem.png

On the beers tonight lads, gonna get as pissed as I can for the Cherries match feel free to judge me 😂

Just ordered a case of local stuff for me to!! No judgement here!! On we go! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

First time we've been promoted without kicking a ball on the day? I've been at every promotion game apart from Orient so feels a bit odd. Promoted and most of us didn't see a single game.

On a positive note can't wait to read Ricardo's Premier League reports next season. Sharpen the good pencil 💛💚

I think we have,  I remember, a cold midweek at Carrow road many years ago, I believe Sunderland lost and we got promoted, I was there watching an u23 game and lots of players suddenly turned up. I had a long chat with Delia & her mum that night!

Edited by Indy

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Nope, a cold midweek at Carrow road many years ago, I believe Sunderland lost and we got promoted, I was there watching an u23 game and lots of players suddenly turned up. I had a long chat with Delia & her mum that night!

That one has gone out of my head completely 😊

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Pretty sure we got promoted under Worthington without playing, due to Crystal Palace losing a midweek match. I remember being at work until 10 then driving up to the City to celebrate 

Mine are in the Fridge already, First one to be cracked at 1945ish, in anticipation of an Imperious victory over Bournemouth.

9 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

On the condition my vax works and we are allowed in😁

Fantastic outcome, we have been just fantastic this season and well worth it, just the title and a record points haul to wrap up now. I think this is also fantastic for the preparations as we are only halfway through April and we can now go full steam ahead with getting our house and transfer issues in order ready for it! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

I think we have,  I remember, a cold midweek at Carrow road many years ago, I believe Sunderland lost and we got promoted, I was there watching an u23 game and lots of players suddenly turned up. I had a long chat with Delia & her mum that night!

Yep, I was there too. In the South Stand, not watching the U23's playing at all!!

Truly an amazing season! It is the best I have witnessed. The quality and class of this team from start to finish is something I will always remember!

Congratulations and Bravo to everyone involved @ NCFC for putting this season together during a very difficult time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I hadn't twigged that the other games were so early, just turned on sky sports to see we are promoted 😁

Get in there you little beauty....

Keep up RTtB. 

you're missing your mates reminders! 😉 

Up a ladderchecking scores on my phone - how long was that swansea extra time - got a bit wobbly on final whistle!!!

Many congratulations lads and ladies!

Now go and give Bournemouth a special spanking. Particularly as my mate is the Bournemouth camera man and was moaning about it being a Norwich promotion party. 🤣 I want 7!!! 💛💚

😍😍😍

God I love this team, what an amazing season. Imagine the atmosphere at CR tonight if we could've been there.

Now let's go and teach Bournemouth and Watford a footballing lesson over the next few days 😁

I would just like to commend my unstinting support for the canaries this season. Without my dedicated support this promotion would not have been possible 

19 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Keep up RTtB. 

you're missing your mates reminders! 😉 

More the oh dears 😆

Also just realised it's HRH's funeral today.

In my defence I had the vaccine this week and I got all the side effects 🤦

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Guard of Honour please Bournemouth

Unfortunately I don't think they'll do it as not won title