Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

A mass hoot up.

I've been wondering about celebrating promotion and how it would be expressed in the Fine City and if it is today, how about everyone gets in their cars and drives around hooting. The more people that do it, the more it will help that missing feeling of all being there at the ground. A mass hoot up. Would be great to look in on Look East and see some visible celebrating without breaking social distancing rules.

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

I've been wondering about celebrating promotion and how it would be expressed in the Fine City and if it is today, how about everyone gets in their cars and drives around hooting. The more people that do it, the more it will help that missing feeling of all being there at the ground. A mass hoot up. Would be great to look in on Look East and see some visible celebrating without breaking social distancing rules.

Great idea Lakey.

( by the way I hope you'll cut the players a bit of slack if they don't perform tonight.....they'll be too p*ssed 😉 )

Yes, I can see the headlines now.

"Thoughtless Norwich City fans disrespect Duke of Edinburgh's Funeral". 

• Haha 2

Good idea but you’ll have the Extinction Rebellion idiots throwing stones better get on our bikes and ring the bell 

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Great idea Lakey.

( by the way I hope you'll cut the players a bit of slack if they don't perform tonight.....they'll be too p*ssed 😉 )

Hoping they will enjoy themselves and score a hatful of goals!

2 hours ago, daly said:

Good idea but you’ll have the Extinction Rebellion idiots throwing stones better get on our bikes and ring the bell 

or getting their boobies out

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

What a ridiculous idea.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

Better to have an idea than to ridicule one.

Depends on the idea.  Haven't thought that through  , have you?

I've got an idea, let's take along walk off a short pier.... you get my drift?

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Great idea Lakey.

Odds on Kenny staggering out of the tunnel clutching a bottle of Mad Dog? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Depends on the idea.  Haven't thought that through  , have you?

I've got an idea, let's take along walk off a short pier.... you get my drift?

Sourpuss.

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Odds on Kenny staggering out of the tunnel clutching a bottle of Mad Dog? 

Shouting hadaway and sh!te yer friggers! 

33 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Sourpuss.

Says Mr Party Pooper .😇

Let me guess...... you can be quite the animal after a couple of Babychams.