Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Max in The Times

“I can’t wait for when there’s a full Carrow Road. Walking out and seeing the fans, giving them exactly what they deserve after this tough period, will be very emotional and hopefully we’ll welcome them back in the Premier League. That’s a feeling that money can’t buy.”

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

“I can’t wait for when there’s a full Carrow Road. Walking out and seeing the fans, giving them exactly what they deserve after this tough period, will be very emotional and hopefully we’ll welcome them back in the Premier League. That’s a feeling that money can’t buy.”

Maybe I'm clutching at straws but.....

• Like 3

It's a lovely article and highlights what we already know - that he's a credit to his family and this football club. A super young man. 

• Like 6

Max is an amazing young man. He has undoubted talent but that’s not all it takes to get to the top - and that is where he is heading . When all around him last close season were busy losing their heads - he just carried on. Imagine being told Barcelona were interested in you ? He just sat with Webber , talked it through , and got on with it . 

Deserves everything he gets - even when he isn’t with us anymore . 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Old Shuck said:

Thought exactly the same...😃

1 hour ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Max is an amazing young man

I'd  tend to agree, seems to conduct himself  in a very mature fashion. 

Hasn't quite reached the dizzy heights of Maddison  who is apparently " a wonderful human being "😇

1 hour ago, Old Shuck said:

Join the club 😂

Don't think it's possible to love a talented youngster as much as Max. Can't believe how down to earth he is for his age, and I'm glad we have such a wonderful club and team of people to look after him in return

Great article. Really bright and a mature attitude to life. Nice one Max.👍

Delia bigging up Max's move, obviously sees some dosh coming her way.  Max will not move unless someone stumps up the £30m which looks more remote as suitors fall by the wayside. 

17 minutes ago, pete said:

Delia bigging up Max's move, obviously sees some dosh coming her way.  Max will not move unless someone stumps up the £30m which looks more remote as suitors fall by the wayside. 

Fine but the likelihood is we will need to sell someone to cover a covid hole in the finances.

21 minutes ago, pete said:

How much would she make out of Maxs sale then Pete? Just asking for her Hambag seamstress, in case it needs an extra pocket or two, or even three.

3 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Fine but the likelihood is we will need to sell someone to cover a covid hole in the finances.

Need in what sense? To balance the books or for squad strengthening? We’ve already committed £14m on transfers so I can’t see that the club feels it’s  on a poor financial footing

Edited by seanthecanary

13 minutes ago, seanthecanary said:

Need in what sense? To balance the books or for squad strengthening? We’ve already committed over £15m on transfers so I can’t see that the club feels it’s on a poor financial footing