Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Norwich Supporters are getting exactly what they deserve.

Middlesborough like other sets of supporters let their team and manager know how they feel in no uncertain terms and look at the result.

Norwich supporters are the wettest fans outside of the Portsmouth away end in January and get exactly what they deserve.

Tolerate mediocrity and mediocrity is exactly what you will continue to get.

yeah, the boro fan who ran on the pitch to confront mclaren and ended up throwing his season ticket at him is probably banned for life by boro, but at least he has the satisfaction of knowing his stand, and that of other dissenting boro fans, has contributed to a much improved and deserved vistory over a humbled chelsea - days after terry announces chelsea are the best team ever (nice to see natural justice still exists). what have city got?  - a few strained cries of we want worthy out by the bottlers in the snakepit and barclay which lasted 3 chorus''s.  what about the white hankie protest, did it happen today.  doubt it, the mild norfolk temperament is likely to say never mind - it''ll probably get better in the end.  I don''t want to make a fuss.the current crop of fine norfolk people are too scared to express themselves, but they should think about their proud norfolk inheritance. wheres the radical free thinking spirit of thomas coke, the backbone of  nelson, the bravery of edith cavell in this generation? happy to mumble and shake their heads and under hushed voices say, he should have until 10 games next season. tolerant, loyal and above all STUPID?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Middlesborough like other sets of supporters let their team and manager know how they feel in no uncertain terms and look at the result.

Norwich supporters are the wettest fans outside of the Portsmouth away end in January and get exactly what they deserve.

Tolerate mediocrity and mediocrity is exactly what you will continue to get.

[/quote]

What do you mean by that remark Rudolph, did you go to Portsmouth away and see Batman and Robin there?  We were wet, but not the wetttest by any means.  We were superheroes that day. Think I might just give the custome hire shop a ring for Tuesday night !!! 

I think this post should be relating to the KTF''ers out there - the level of dissention and unhappiness with the way things are going that is posted on this board highlights that not everyone is tolerant of such mediocrity.

It poses the questions that are you asking for people to voice their dissatisfaction with the team from the off, or afterwards? (If we were a Monopoly Mickey mouse team like Middlesborough, I would gutted). The supporters there boo their team midway through the first half - I know things havent reached this level quite yet, but there is still time! (Not something which we are prone to do)

gazzathegreat disappointingly wrote

What do you mean by that remark Rudolph, did you go to Portsmouth away and see Batman and Robin there?  We were wet, but not the wetttest by any means.  We were superheroes that day. Think I might just give the custome hire shop a ring for Tuesday night !!! 

And I had you down as Catwoman....on no...at least tell me you were the Batman.

Why not take Wiz along next time...he could be Harvey Two Face!

I will be Mr. Freeze who was a hopeless romantic and a big softee at heart.

Rant would be Poison Ivy because he twists around all the threads.

Septic would be The Riddler because I find his posts puzzling.

Mello would be The Penguin because he is basically off his trolley.

Fat Barman would be The Joker because I like his sense of humour.

Nigel Worthington would be The Bat Pole because he is taking the Club down.

Young Alex Ding Dong is The Boy Wonder.

For his unstinting loyalty Dicky is Alfred the butler.

I know what youre trying to get at RH and I agree with you, the fans seem to be as passionless as Worthy, I am no better but this club will not get another penny from me until the Bat Pole resigns/sacked I don''t really care.  The demo after Ipswich should have been 000''s of which I should have been one, again I couldn''t be bothered.  I have lost interest Canary Fans are getting all they deserve, show some balls and don''t be placated by a fortunate draw against a poor side.

NB Boro Fan not banned for life, his season ticket returned by the club with understanding his frustration, can''t see City making this gesture.  

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]gazzathegreat disappointingly wrote

And I had you down as Catwoman....on no...at least tell me you were the Batman.

Why not take Wiz along next time...he could be Harvey Two Face!

I will be Mr. Freeze who was a hopeless romantic and a big softee at heart.

Rant would be Poison Ivy because he twists around all the threads.

Septic would be The Riddler because I find his posts puzzling.

Mello would be The Penguin because he is basically off his trolley.

Fat Barman would be The Joker because I like his sense of humour.

Nigel Worthington would be The Bat Pole because he is taking the Club down.

Young Alex Ding Dong is The Boy Wonder.

For his unstinting loyalty Dicky is Alfred the butler.

[/quote]Mello''s the Penguin - because he''s off his trolley? I resent/ resemble that remark "rude old!"

Mind you, I always seem to get the trolley with a sticky, square or wobbly wheel at Lidl, QD and other affluent top of the range shopping outlets..... ;~)

I''ll be in the ''Crypt'' on Tuesday, with a fish in my beak, and will waddle to my seat because I''m all flap no fly!