Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Liverpool fans being............Liverpool fans

Does going out to stone the oppositions coach count as an essential reason to leave the house ?

They should be banned from Europe for ever. That kind of action is not acceptable. At the very least the match should be awarded to Real Madrid before the tie starts. That might stop them doing it again.

Agreed, not a surprise. But how many times can they do that without any action against them. 

Im sure they will have an excuse to justify their behavior. 

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Ah but we will be told they are not real Liverpool supporters. Just like the ones at Heysel.

I've debated that evenings events many a time with Liverpool supporters, their excuses are unbelievable, bordering on denial. 

Even to to  point that the stadium wasn't fit for purpose. That may be the case, but doesn't give them to right to riot / charge as they did. 

All English teams banned from competition?

Entitled w*nkers. Massive victim complex. The best thing for football was them in the wilderness for 10 odd years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

All English teams banned from competition?

Entitled w*nkers. Massive victim complex. The best thing for football was them in the wilderness for 10 odd years. 

Seriously though, they claim it wasn't their fault..... Unbelievable. 

Entitled as you say.... 

• Like 1

The problem is the term ‘Fans’ it groups everyone together.  They have idiot fans, so does every club.  Punishing the club seems like a fair approach, that way top players will avoid joining if they think their chances of glory are reduced by the idiots

• Like 2

Typical scousers, seen it so many times. They`ll get away with it though, always do.

• Like 4

I think as a punishment the team should be made to play in just their underpants.

Not their own though - They have to swap with each other before the match begins.

3 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Stop all European games at Anfield for a year...

Give it another 15 minutes and it will come to a stop for this season at least.

• Haha 2

The fact that they regard the odious turd that is Jamie Carragher as an icon in Liverpool's history tells you all you need to know about these so-called supporters.

26 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Give it another 15 minutes and it will come to a stop for this season at least.

Can I have this week's lottery numbers from you please Tilly? 😛 😄 

1 hour ago, daisy said:

Typical scousers, seen it so many times. They`ll get away with it though, always do.

Would you say typical Asians, or typical women, gays..? Are you happy to be called in-bred, six fingered and normal for Norfolk?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Can I have this week's lottery numbers from you please Tilly? 😛😄 

There is a poster on here who knows absolutely everything about everything but he disappeared last Friday evening. 😛

1 hour ago, Newtopia said:

The problem is the term ‘Fans’ it groups everyone together.  They have idiot fans, so does every club.  Punishing the club seems like a fair approach, that way top players will avoid joining if they think their chances of glory are reduced by the idiots

This is probably the best option. The damaging of other teams busses and the unlawfull large scale gatherings should be dealt with, I doubt it will be though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Ah but we will be told they are not real Liverpool supporters. Just like the ones at Heysel.

The horror of the Heysel tragedy was also costly for our club when we were consistently competitive at the top end of things. Was it 2 or 3 trips to Europe we missed out on? Obviously nowhere near as important as the loss of life & the injuries, but still...

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

There is a poster on here who knows absolutely everything about everything but he disappeared last Friday evening. 😛

And I beleive the poster of who you speak has blocked me. 

I'd even share any winnings..... ☺ 

12 minutes ago, East Rider said:

This is probably the best option. The damaging of other teams busses and the unlawfull large scale gatherings should be dealt with, I doubt it will be though.

So many laws / rules broken, but nothing will happen as you say.