Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 We

Recommended Posts

Man Utd home win please - good luck Lapps

For Norwich  3-1 Pukki to score anytime - good luck Gary

Have a great weekend pups

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group 3 of the Polish III Liga.

Polonia Bytom to win at home against Polonia-Stal Swidnica.

Polonia Bytom, with a 7-3-1 and 24/10 home record, still have plenty of games left to overhaul the top team and take the one promotion place. Polonia-Stal Swidnica are not hopeless at home but have a 1-1-10 and 13/38 away record.

The odds are around 1/7.

---

For the match bet I like the look of either Dowell (with a free-kick) as the last goalscorer, at 17/2, or Skipp as LGS, at 20/1.

Good luck to
all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In bocca al lupo 🦮 caro Lapps....✨..e tutti voi PUPetti 🥰🦮

Off to sunny Spain this week for Spain Primera W:

Barcelona vs Deportivo - Home win

As for GMF’s Norwich bet, think a return to the tricast for value and:

BTTS, Pukki to score, more than 2.5 goals 💛💚

Parma 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm going for a home win for Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961.

Dinamo Zagreb are W11 D1 L1 F38 A11 at home and Istra are W1 D5 L8 F9 A24 away.

Good Luck, Lappinitup!

 

For the match bet - Skipp to score any time.

Good Luck, GMF!

 

Edited by Cosmic Twin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Right then , here we go....

 

Spartak Moscow v Ufa 

Stranraer v Hibs

Shakhtyor v Slavia

Marseille v Lorient 

Polonia Bytom v Polonia-Stal Swidnica

Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961

 

Just to add a bit of spice I've sent Eddie £20.00 and added two more lists, one for the girls and one for the boys. May finally settle the age old argument between Tilly and Kathy about who knows most about football. 🤣

(might even attract a few side bets) 🤣

 

Girls

 

HNK Rijeka v NK Locomotiva Zagreb - Doris

Club Brugge v Royal Mouscron-Peruwelz - Kathy

Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961 - Cosmic

Swansea v Wycombe - Helen

PSG  v Saint Etienne - Mandie

Man Utd v Burnley - Dianne

 

 

Boys

 

Hull v Fleetwood - Tilly

Wolves v Sheffield United - GMF

Oxford v Gillingham - Indy

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona - Greg

Bochum v Hannover 96 -  dj11

Getafe v Real Madrid - WWIAFTM

 

Good luck everybody and may the best team win.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

 

Right then , here we go....

 

Spartak Moscow v Ufa 

Stranraer v Hibs

Shakhtyor v Slavia

Marseille v Lorient 

Polonia Bytom v Polonia-Stal Swidnica

Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961

 

Just to add a bit of spice I've sent Eddie £20.00 and added two more lists, one for the girls and one for the boys. May finally settle the age old argument between Tilly and Kathy about who knows most about football. 🤣

(might even attract a few side bets) 🤣

 

Girls

 

HNK Rijeka v NK Locomotiva Zagreb - Doris

Club Brugge v Royal Mouscron-Peruwelz - Kathy

Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961 - Cosmic

Swansea v Wycombe - Helen

PSG  v Saint Etienne - Mandie

Man Utd v Burnley - Dianne

 

 

Boys

 

Hull v Fleetwood - Tilly

Wolves v Sheffield United - GMF

Oxford v Gillingham - Indy

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona - Greg

Bochum v Hannover 96 -  dj11

Getafe v Real Madrid - WWIAFTM

 

Good luck everybody and may the best team win.

 

Nice one Lapps. It wont settle he argument though. He's having a bit of a Swansea run at the moment. You know - "won the league in February". It cant last.

"Form is temporary. Class is permanent" 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all your your suggestions, so, here goes:-

BTTS

HT/FT City/City

Hanley to score anytime 

Dowell to score anytime

Pukki first goal

Emi to score anytime 

City 2-1

Over 2.5 goals

Final score 2-2

Score draw.

And, for an extra tenner, how about the following.

City 1-0

City 2-0

City 3-1

City 3-1 and Pukki to score anytime 

City win and Buendia to score anytime 

Cantwell to score anytime

Skipp to score anytime 

HT/FT Draw/Bournemouth 

HT/FT Draw/Norwich 

BTTS, Pukki to score and more than 2.5 goals

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Indy said:

Good luck PUPS, fingers crossed.....

My pick is the flying Oxford for their normal end of season winning run into the playoffs....

Oxford v Gillingham - Home win.

For Norwich, got a feeling we might just slip up, but not before Pukki scores, so Pukki to score.

OTBC 💚💛

PS as it’s my birthday, please find another £10 Nutty in your PayPal from me to put into the choices pot for this weekend......

`Thanks Indy you star🌟

And Happy Birthday 🎂🍻

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lappinitup said:

 

Right then , here we go....

 

Spartak Moscow v Ufa 

Stranraer v Hibs

Shakhtyor v Slavia

Marseille v Lorient 

Polonia Bytom v Polonia-Stal Swidnica

Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961

 

Just to add a bit of spice I've sent Eddie £20.00 and added two more lists, one for the girls and one for the boys. May finally settle the age old argument between Tilly and Kathy about who knows most about football. 🤣

(might even attract a few side bets) 🤣

 

Girls

 

HNK Rijeka v NK Locomotiva Zagreb - Doris

Club Brugge v Royal Mouscron-Peruwelz - Kathy

Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961 - Cosmic

Swansea v Wycombe - Helen

PSG  v Saint Etienne - Mandie

Man Utd v Burnley - Dianne

 

 

Boys

 

Hull v Fleetwood - Tilly

Wolves v Sheffield United - GMF

Oxford v Gillingham - Indy

Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona - Greg

Bochum v Hannover 96 -  dj11

Getafe v Real Madrid - WWIAFTM

 

Good luck everybody and may the best team win.

 

Thanks for these Lapps. I really love them! Thanks for the extra too and what a great idea to have the boys v girls showdown 👍 I think this will be the week our luck turns.

@Indy sent us an extra tenner for his birthday. Thanks and happy birthday Indy from us all. So we have have £20 for the first set which I have placed on Bet 365  where the potential return is £103.64 Here are the details...

Polonia Bytom

1/6

15:00 Sat

Marseille

11/10

16:00 Sat

Shakhter

2/11

18:00 Sat

Hibs

1/8

12:15 Sun

Spartak Moscow

4/11

17:00 Sun

Dinamo Zagreb

1/6

18:05 Sun

The girls six also placed with Bet 365 where the potential return is £49.63 Here are those details...

Swansea

1/2

12:30 Sat

Rijeka

4/11

18:05 Sat

PSG

3/10

12:00 Sun

Man Utd

1/3

16:00 Sun

Club Bruges

1/5

17:00 Sun

Dinamo Zagreb

1/6

18:05 Sun

The boys six is also with Bet 365 where the potential return is an exciting £245.16 Here are those details...

Hull

4/7

12:30 Sat

Oxford

1/1

17:30 Sat

Wolves

4/6

20:15 Sat

Barcelona

8/15

20:30 Sat

Bochum

17/20

12:30 Sun

Real Madrid

13/20

20:00 Sun

Thanks again Lapps, I'm really looking forward to these.

Good luck Mick and all you PUPs 🤞🍀💪

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GMF said:

Thanks for all your your suggestions, so, here goes:-

BTTS

HT/FT City/City

Hanley to score anytime 

Dowell to score anytime

Pukki first goal

Emi to score anytime 

City 2-1

Over 2.5 goals

Final score 2-2

Score draw.

And, for an extra tenner, how about the following.

City 1-0

City 2-0

City 3-1

City 3-1 and Pukki to score anytime 

City win and Buendia to score anytime 

Cantwell to score anytime

Skipp to score anytime 

HT/FT Draw/Bournemouth 

HT/FT Draw/Norwich 

BTTS, Pukki to score and more than 2.5 goals

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for these GMF. And thanks for the extra tenner. You've given us every chance of getting more funds in our pot. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have..

BTTS

£1 Bet 365

8/11

£1.72

HT/FT City/City

£1 Bet 365

21/10

£3.10

Hanley to score anytime 

£1 Bill Hill

16/1

£17.00

Dowell to score anytime

£1 Bet 365

11/4

£3.75

Pukki first goal

£1 Bill Hill

11/4

£3.75

Emi to score anytime 

£1 Bet 365

12/5

£3.40

City 2-1

£1 Bet 365

15/2

£8.50

Over 2.5 goals

£1 Bill Hill

17/20

£1.85

Final score 2-2

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

Score draw.

£1 Bet 365

4/1

£5.00

 

 

 

 

City 1-0

£1 Bet 365

7/1

£8.00

City 2-0

£1 Bet 365

17/2

£9.50

City 3-1

£1 Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

City 3-1 and Pukki to score anytime 

£1 Bill Hill

20/1

£21.00

City win and Buendia to score anytime 

£1 Bet 365

15/4

£4.75

Cantwell to score anytime

£1 Bill Hill

5/2

£3.50

Skipp to score anytime 

£1 Bill Hill

15/2

£8.50

HT/FT Draw/Bournemouth 

£1 Bet 365

15/2

£8.50

HT/FT Draw/Norwich 

£1 Bet 365

4/1

£5.00

BTTS, Pukki to score and more than 2.5 goals

£1 Bill Hill

21/10

£3.10

Thanks again GMF. Loads of options covered and multiple chances. It's going to be fun following these and hopefully ticking plenty off as we go.

Good luck Gary and our beloved Canaries 🤞🍀💛⚽💚💪 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got Twidio's pick because he couldn't log in...

PSG           v         St Etienne           Home Win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kathy said:

Nice one Lapps. It wont settle he argument though. He's having a bit of a Swansea run at the moment. You know - "won the league in February". It cant last.

"Form is temporary. Class is permanent" 😂

Well if i am having a bit of a Swansea run as you put it i can only assume Paul Cook took over managing you these last few weeks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Girls fell at the first with Swansea but the boys are 1/1 thanks to Hull's comeback. 

Next up Polonia in the main six💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Girls fell at the first with Swansea but the boys are 1/1 thanks to Hull's comeback. 

Next up Polonia in the main six💪

2-0 at half-time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Girls fell at the first with Swansea but the boys are 1/1 thanks to Hull's comeback. 

Next up Polonia in the main six💪

Girls fell at the first you say Nutty ?

Well unlucky for Lapps but some good picking of Hull sees us boys march on. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Girls fell at the first you say Nutty ?

Well unlucky for Lapps but some good picking of Hull sees us boys march on. 😂

Just.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Polonia lead 4-0 but Marseille a goal down 36 mins. Let's start with the PUPpower 💪💪

 

Crazy game. From 4-0 to 4-3, and then 5-3 at the death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Crazy game. From 4-0 to 4-3, and then 5-3 at the death.

Saw that Purple, I went out for half an hour and all those goals pinged on my phone. Didn't dare look when it was 4-3!

Marseille have turned it around and lead 2-1. Let's keep the PUPpower going 💪💪 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Great PUPpower!

Oxford went from 0-2 to 3-2 90+5

Well that has stopped a certain someone from posting. 😂

Great selection for the boys Lapps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished 3-2

On to Wolves at 8.15 and Barca at 8:30.

On the main six Soligorsk lead 2-1 15 mins left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...