jonnyace1

Final points tally

For me- 100 points.

Bournemouth(H)- W- They are in good form but so are we. Win and we are promoted.

Watford(H)- W- Like Swansea and defensively minded but do have Sarr who is the difference . Not best travellers though.

QPR(A)- D- Almost sneaked a win at CR. They might make it tricky again.

Reading(H)- W- Up and down with their form. Suspect they will have nothing to play for.

Barnsley(A)- D- Caused us as many problems as anyone in league. Suspect their need for points will far outweigh our own.

Our home form even without fans has been top draw this season and I can’t see us dropping points at CR.

I'd settle for just three more.

It's almost certain already, but three more would seal it with a hefty dose of Gorilla glue.

I'd like a win against Watford for bragging rights, but after that I would really like to give some of the younger players a game or two. Players like Sorensen, Martin, Mumba, Martin, Idah, Sitti. Not in total, but a showing, an experience

Such an exercise could be more valuable to Farke than going all out for the title. Winning the league doesn't give us a points start for next season after all. 

A few surprises from the pack might be a bonus.

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

I'd settle for just three more.

It's almost certain already, but three more would seal it with a hefty dose of Gorilla glue.

I'd like a win against Watford for bragging rights, but after that I would really like to give some of the younger players a game or two. Players like Sorensen, Martin, Mumba, Martin, Idah, Sitti. Not in total, but a showing, an experience

Such an exercise could be more valuable to Farke than going all out for the title. Winning the league doesn't give us a points start for next season after all. 

A few surprises from the pack might be a bonus.

Beat Watford and we would only need to pick up 2 points from the remaining fixtures (which we may get before we play them - either by winning this weekend or them dropping points this weekend) to win the title anyway.

We currently need 8 and beating them would add 3 to our total and take 3 away from their max return. The quintessential 6 pointer.

Edited by kick it off

Watford is the only one that has me concerned, mainly because I don't want to lose against them, but in reality I can't see us dropping enough points to lose the title given our current form and indeed our form in general across the entire season. We can effectively draw all our remaining games and still finish level with Watford if they won all of the other 4 - that's a big ask for both us to drop all those points and for Watford to win all theirs as they have to play both Brentford and Swansea in the final two games - which I'm sure both of those would want to win going into the play-offs to build some momentum