Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

VOTE DIANE !

With their Podcast and other social media connections to lobby for votes which it appears they are doing the Reeve duo are surely at a huge advantage over young Liam and makes it not a level playing field, so says the bloke who started this thread bigging up Diane. 😜

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

What the heck is a ko fi page ?

https://ko-fi.com/

Make an Income Doing What You Love

The free, friendly way to accept donations, subscriptions and sales directly from fans.

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Greavsy said:

https://ko-fi.com/

Make an Income Doing What You Love

The free, friendly way to accept donations, subscriptions and sales directly from fans.

Just shows you are down with the kids Greavsy.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Just shows you are down with the kids Greavsy.

I wish - Shows I know how (and had the time to use) Google, at that point. 

Some serious lobbying will no doubt take place on the TNC match podcast on Saturday evening ?

The Club's news item, announcing nominations for Fan of The season, made specific reference to:-

"The award aims to celebrate a Norwich City fan who has impressed with their community efforts throughout the Covid-19 pandemic."

If the focus is to be solely on the word "fan", as some have suggested, then there can surely only be one winner?

If, however, the context is wider, including "their community efforts throughout the Covid-19 pandemic", then this should be, in my opinion, about more than who has raised the most money during the pandemic and also include contributions to well-being and community spirit too, which is probably harder to define.

Each to their own, I suppose 😉

9 hours ago, GMF said:

The Club's news item, announcing nominations for Fan of The season, made specific reference to:-

"The award aims to celebrate a Norwich City fan who has impressed with their community efforts throughout the Covid-19 pandemic."

If the focus is to be solely on the word "fan", as some have suggested, then there can surely only be one winner?

Justice for Liam and Diane !!  😂

Edited by TIL 1010

I just wanted to say sometimes you don't need to win to feel you have won.

I've been overwhelmed with lovely messages on social media, texts, and calls, feel really loved & appreciated, its given me a huge lift.

Thank you everyone ❤️

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Diane said:

I just wanted to say sometimes you don't need to win to feel you have won.

I've been overwhelmed with lovely messages on social media, texts, and calls, feel really loved & appreciated, its given me a huge lift.

Thank you everyone ❤️

You're our winner Diane! 

Keep up the good work. 

DF may not have won any of the monthly MOTM awards this season, but we all know he's the best manager in the league. 

Voted TNC, the way they've brought fans together on watchalongs has helped bridge the gap (not fully) of not being at the stadium. It's been very fun being part of the stream which is full of good humour, banter and plenty of singing and chants, over a 1000k watching every stream. They've been superb

Edited by Wardogz

3 hours ago, Wardogz said:

Voted TNC, the way they've brought fans together on watchalongs has helped bridge the gap (not fully) of not being at the stadium. It's been very fun being part of the stream which is full of good humour, banter and plenty of singing and chants, over a 1000k watching every stream. They've been superb

How did you vote for a stream as i thought it was for Fan of the Year ?

FAN of the season. 

It's not that difficult. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Greavsy said:

FAN of the season. 

It's not that difficult. 

Somewhere within Carrow Road it appears to me that this season a change of direction for the criteria to satisfy nominations has taken place.

Maybe next season i will put forward Chris Goreham and Grant Holt for their work on Radio Norfolk.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Maybe next season i will put forward Chris Goreham and Grant Holt for their work on Radio Norfolk.

Precisely

21 hours ago, Greavsy said:

FAN of the season. 

It's not that difficult. 

Odd season, special circumstances. It doesn't bother me and many others. They're fans, and they've been incredible, that's what counts.

1 hour ago, Wardogz said:

Odd season, special circumstances. It doesn't bother me and many others. They're fans, and they've been incredible, that's what counts.

So which one have you voted for Jack Reeve or Chris Reeve unless of course these special circumstances you have stated have resulted in the way nominations are accepted to be changed from previous years ?

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

So which one have you voted for Jack Reeve or Chris Reeve unless of course these special circumstances you have stated have resulted in the way nominations are accepted to be changed from previous years ?

You're asking questions you already know the answer to. 

Exactly. 

You've answered a question you already know the answer too. 

There is no dispute about what they have done, but they dont meet criteria of the title of this award. 

17 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Exactly. 

You've answered a question you already know the answer too

There is no dispute about what they have done, but they dont meet criteria of the title of this award. 

No, I made a statement.

5 minutes ago, Wardogz said:

No, I made a statement.

You've said they are fans and the award title is fan of the season. So they dont meet the criteria. Nothing against them, or what they have done. 

They may as well give the player of the season award to the entire team, after all getting promoted is a team achievement. 

Is it that hard to see? 

As Tilly has said before, why not Rob Butler and Chris Gorham for their coverage, or the pink un (or other forums) for what they have done? 

Yes I did, that's a statement. I've already clarified that I'm not concerned about the fans plural issue, these are special circumstances, it's my opinion and clearly a popular one.

And for me, Goreham and Butler as brilliant as they are have not rivaled what the TNC boys have done.

Guys for goodness sake show a bit of decorum. 

This is to celebrate the life of Michelle . A lady I was not lucky enough to meet . The point isn’t to say who is the best fan (fans) because frankly that’s a bit of a nonsense . You can’t have a hierarchy of fans . We all support Norwich City . 

But you can commemorate the life of a lady that followed the City all over the country , rain or shine , thick or thin. 

Stop arguing about it ! 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Guys for goodness sake show a bit of decorum. 

This is to celebrate the life of Michelle . A lady I was not lucky enough to meet . The point isn’t to say who is the best fan (fans) because frankly that’s a bit of a nonsense . You can’t have a hierarchy of fans . We all support Norwich City . 

But you can commemorate the life of a lady that followed the City all over the country , rain or shine , thick or thin. 

Stop arguing about it ! 

Sorry dad. 

To the surprise of no-one, the TNC boys take out the fan(s) of the season.

I look forward to Chris Gorehams award for fan of the season next season for his brilliant watchalongs on BBC Radio Norfolk. 

On 19/04/2021 at 06:53, Wardogz said:

Their watchalongs are not to be missed. I always view them live then rewatch on YouTube. 

On 20/04/2021 at 09:13, TIL 1010 said:

It’s got to be Chris if you have to choose. 

18 minutes ago, WD40 said:

To the surprise of no-one, the TNC boys take out the fan(s) of the season.

I look forward to Chris Gorehams award for fan of the season next season for his brilliant watchalongs on BBC Radio Norfolk. 

They tapped into a massive potential following and have built themselves a brand that has then connected thousands of City fans at a time when we're feeling separated from our club. I don't doubt that the other finalists were worthy but the TNC boys have been a major highlight of the last year for me.

• Like 1