Don't get me started on that baseball hat and wearing it indoors ! 😜

I miss read that Tilly thought it said :

Don't get me started on that baseball hat and 'er indoors ! 😜

45 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Don't get me started on that baseball hat and wearing it indoors ! 😜

*Reads Tilly’s post whilst wearing baseball hat indoors*

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Cheers Eddie, just got in a few minutes ago and was wondering what to watch when I got in buddy - this will be perfect!

A fine , articulate young man . I like the boy a lot . Very , very proud to have him as one of our own .

I’m a 57 year old father of two sons . I’m very guilty of thinking about the young players , particularly if they’ve got any local connections, as more surrogate sons . I get very prickly if I hear any criticism of them . Although I’m allowed to if I think it’s justified 😂
Oh yes , and boy can he play !! And he’ll only get better . 

• Like 5

Delighted that he seems to be maturing into a fine footballer with a good head on his shoulders. Has clearly settled down after the highs of his initial impact in the PL and all the speculation that surrounded him - and is better placed to deal with any stuff that comes his way now.

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

ESXjYRCWsAEbcIH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Think you'll find he's an Arsenal fan 😉

Didn't learn grammar at school then.

Never mind, he's a top player.

• Haha 1

A great watch, impressed with his honesty regarding the Leeds speculation. Came across very well, glad he`s our player.

I feel kind of sad for him when I hear him talking about "getting stick" on social media. He is a young, dedicated proffessional, but he has to suffer thousands of peoples detailed criticism.

5 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

ESXjYRCWsAEbcIH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Think you'll find he's an Arsenal fan 😉

This doesn’t bother me to be fair. It’s well known he was an Arsenal fan as a lad (16 when he tweeted that), and probably still is, but it doesn’t necessarily mean his heart bleeds red and white or anything like that. We all know plenty of people that like a big 6 team but it doesn’t go much beyond that in terms of importance in their lives.

With Todd, I have a feeling his affection for Norwich City, and what this club means to him, is on a completely different level *entirely* to being a casual fan of one of the big 6. In short, he might well be a fan of Arsenal, but we’re something a hell of a lot more to him than that - Norwich City is in his DNA, and blood is thicker than water 💛💚

• Like 1

I found that interesting regarding that brief darker spell we all went through following the clubs relegation, and obviously the players felt it every bit as much as us the supporters. Listening to Todd, I could totally understand him for wanting a way out of that feeling, and it’s obvious that there was far more interest from Leeds than we realised at the time. All of a sudden he has a way out from that feeling, and so I can understand his head being momentarily turned. But ultimately I don’t think it’s what he really wanted, and I’m sure we’ve all been in many situations ourselves in life where we’ve thought ‘sod it, time to move on, I’m going to move to Spain and start a fresh’ or suchlike. But once the clouds clear, you refocus and realise what really was or is important to you, and you’re pleased you didn’t do anything in haste. And I think he feels that too.

And so here we are, with Todd on the verge of securing not only promotion back to the stage he, and we, deserve to be back on, but with his first big trophy and winners medal in sight. And personally I’m really delighted for him, he fully deserves it. I will never forget it was Eddie in particular that kept pointing him out as a real talent for the future many years ago on here, and how right he was. 

Watching that interview has convinced me more than anything that he will be walking out on to the Carrow Rd pitch in front of many of us come August on the biggest domestic stage of them all. And I’m just as convinced he’s very happy for that to be with the club that runs right through his DNA - and I don’t mean a club just off the Holloway Rd either 😉💛💚

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shruk4 said:

...he has to suffer thousands of peoples detailed criticism.

They're all Waveney....

• Haha 2