21 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Did this happen after you cleared history and cookies?

It's still the same on my mobile, Pete (Chrome, Android). Nothing but 'bad request'.

Not being funny, but other people have suggested that we shouldn't have to clear all our cookies just to be able to access the site? Much as I love this board, I'm not sure I want to delete all my cookies again. I've spent a long time re-entering login information on a large number of sites due to my previous failed attempt to access the forum via mobile.

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's still the same on my mobile, Pete (Chrome, Android). Nothing but 'bad request'.

Not being funny, but other people have suggested that we shouldn't have to clear all our cookies just to be able to access the site? Much as I love this board, I'm not sure I want to delete all my cookies again. I've spent a long time re-entering login information on a large number of sites due to my previous failed attempt to access the forum via mobile.

Other option is to just leave it a few days (worked on my iphone anyway). As the rogue script causing the issue has been removed that should be the last time it appears.

3 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

Other option is to just leave it a few days (worked on my iphone anyway). As the rogue script causing the issue has been removed that should be the last time it appears.

Well that's my only option, really, so I guess I'll do that... 🙂

I've just had this happen again, so definitely not fixed. It happens every time I visit another Archant website and reject advertising cookies.

53 minutes ago, Petriix said:

I've just had this happen again, so definitely not fixed. It happens every time I visit another Archant website and reject advertising cookies.

Good to know I’m not the only paranoid person out there who does this. 👍

On 26/04/2021 at 17:19, Pete Raven said:

Did this happen after you cleared history and cookies?

Yes, I cleared everything at the weekend which got it working again. Then it failed again on Monday on both Safari and Android.

Apologies for the delay in response. I need to use Chrome to access now and I primarily use Safari and Android (Samsung Browser) so not regularly viewing.

On 26/04/2021 at 17:47, Pete Raven said:

Have left a few days. Exactly the same. Still can't access the site at all on my mobile.

I’m regularly getting Service Unavailable, never happens when I delve into TWTD,  seems strange as they are both owned by Archant ?

9 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Have left a few days. Exactly the same. Still can't access the site at all on my mobile.

Apologies if it's already been suggested but have you tried downloading Firefox and using it just for this site? It's worked fine for me with an android phone for several weeks now

For those still experiencing the problem, have you cleared your cookies since the fix was put in place on Tuesday?

If yes then please let us know on what device/browser the issue is still happening.

27 minutes ago, Pete Raven said:

For those still experiencing the problem, have you cleared your cookies since the fix was put in place on Tuesday?

If yes then please let us know on what device/browser the issue is still happening.

Yes. I clear most days including yesterday . It does work after clearing (as I’m on now ) . It’s on iPhone and I couldn’t get on via Ecosia (or Safari when I tried that ) 

2 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

Yes, on ipad using safari and happened today again

Been off  all week on iphone all week and still is

pissed off gone to IPSWICH site

22 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

Working for me now on Samsung phone with Chrome. Thanks 😊