Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Leicester players (inc Maddison) dropped for Covid breach

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Maybe because he'd signed for Leicester, at that point, and moved away, perhaps? 

Eh? I'm talking about his final months in Norwich, he kept his head down after a couple of incidents in the city where he fell out with some people that you don't want to mess with. 

21 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Brick Top threatened to cut his Jacob's off. 

And in English? 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

And in English? 

Ahhhh, Google has come to my rescue. 

Remember a few weeks ago when he took the opportunity infront of the cameras to do a socially distant goal celebration?

What a hero.

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

And in English? 

I would image that some fine upstanding fellow named 'brick top' threatened to do some sort of serious bodily harm upon young sir Cantwell should said Cantwell upset him again

15 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He kept his head down towards the end, story I have from somebody I trust who is a well known figure in the city night time economy is that he was, ahem, 'advised' about his behaviour by somebody in Norwich that shouldn't be messed with, and wasn't seen much in the city centre after that.

TIL?

36 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I would image that some fine upstanding fellow named 'brick top' threatened to do some sort of serious bodily harm upon young sir Cantwell should said Cantwell upset him again

Cantwell?

43 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Mr. Pulford (also called "Brick Top") is the main antagonist in the 2000 film Snatch.

He is a ruthless gangster who owns an illegal betting shop and presides over most of the local gambling rackets, including unlicensed boxing, forcing protagonists Turkish and Tommy to deal with him in order to make their own gaming venture a success. Unfortunately, Brick Top is in the habit of feeding people who displease him to a pack of hungry pigs - and it is not long before the two protagonists start to get on his nerves.

He was portrayed by Alan Ford, who also played the East End Thug.

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Mr. Pulford (also called "Brick Top") is the main antagonist in the 2000 film Snatch.

He is a ruthless gangster who owns an illegal betting shop and presides over most of the local gambling rackets, including unlicensed boxing, forcing protagonists Turkish and Tommy to deal with him in order to make their own gaming venture a success. Unfortunately, Brick Top is in the habit of feeding people who displease him to a pack of hungry pigs - and it is not long before the two protagonists start to get on his nerves.

He was portrayed by Alan Ford, who also played the East End Thug.

Poor Cantwell running into him

I'm reassured that no one else appears to have got the film / character reference. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Poor Cantwell running into him

What's Cantwell got to do with it? It was Maddison wasnt it ? 

And I assume Brick Top is some form of architectural Gable End? 

I had no idea that Maddison was such a c**k and it's disappointing to find that out. I get that he's a young bloke with loads of money but putting your career at risk by being so arrogant is unforgiveable. He needs a serious talking to, but I suspect he won't get it from Brendan Rogers who has already forgiven him. I always wanted him to star for England, but I suspect he's just thrown that opportunity away.

I still chuckle when I think back a,couple of years and someone on here described him as a

..."Wonderful human being" 😀 😀 😀

I wish I could remember who it was, I have my suspicions, would the culprit please own up?.

21 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

I always wanted him to star for England, but I suspect he's just thrown that opportunity away.

He's never looked truly good enough to do that - regardless of what he does away from the pitch.